• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• Veta

• i tauntz i

• ZoeJ

Top Posters In This Topic

auditions are held in belfast  a lot, fly over and chance your luck......i'm sure your signature will impress her ^^

Edited by ZoeJ

Anyone else reading the books? What do you think of them compared to the show and do you have different views of the characters compared to the show?

i have read two books, i personally find them very heavy, not just in weight ;p read the first book before the series and couldn't remember any names and got so confused sooo quick, i don't think the show will stick to closely to the books to be honest

Anyone else reading the books? What do you think of them compared to the show and do you have different views of the characters compared to the show?

margaery tyrell is miles fitter than daenerys targaryen

Disagree

yh well ill bust ur fking chin fam
Your like 4ft tall

margaery tyrell is miles fitter than daenerys targaryen

Disagree

yh well ill bust ur fking chin fam
Your like 4ft tall
And probs still have 40lbs on u. Ha

Bit late reply, but just finished the series few days ago.

Have read all the books that've been brought out, in Dutch tho. 

Must admit most actors really play their role well to how they come over in the book. Joffry is class, Bronn and Arya too. Tyrion was more funny in the books, but for the series they have just summarised all big events and conversations, while in the Tyrion-chapters there was loads of off topic talk, great and funny too read, but all left out for the series.

Red Wedding looked pretty dull too, while in the books it was immense action and way more back fighting from the Starks man, even when they were drunk as hell. 

Bit late reply, but just finished the series few days ago.

Have read all the books that've been brought out, in Dutch tho.

Must admit most actors really play their role well to how they come over in the book. Joffry is class, Bronn and Arya too. Tyrion was more funny in the books, but for the series they have just summarised all big events and conversations, while in the Tyrion-chapters there was loads of off topic talk, great and funny too read, but all left out for the series.

Red Wedding looked pretty dull too, while in the books it was immense action and way more back fighting from the Starks man, even when they were drunk as hell.

I found so far some of the characters seems slightly different from the book like lady stark seems much nicer in the show and khal drogo seems more forceful/dominating when he first meets denearys

from the books we have a lot to see from some of the characters...........but will the show follow the book?? i would like to hope for differences and twists xD

i tauntz i

from the books we have a lot to see from some of the characters...........but will the show follow the book?? i would like to hope for differences and twists xD

Don't really understand why they wouldnt follow the book they said it will differ from the book due to filming etc also some characters have bigger/smaller parts in the show than the book but imo they should really follow the book as much as possible

Don't really understand why they wouldnt follow the book they said it will differ from the book due to filming etc also some characters have bigger/smaller parts in the show than the book but imo they should really follow the book as much as possible

hmmm......well i don't know, the book obviously has good enough story lines etc, but true blood went different to the novels and turned out amazing, good to see two different routes