[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Game of Thrones Season 3

Tris

Finaly hopefully some action this episode (Download link tomorrow) 

With the north attacking the wall.. also hope Daenerys Targaryen gets her dragon back she trades for the army

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• Veta

• i tauntz i

• ZoeJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Finaly hopefully some action this episode (Download link tomorrow) 

With the north attacking the wall.. also hope Daenerys Targaryen gets her dragon back she trades for the army

yea it needs more action atm and she has to have a plan to get her dragon back. theres no way she would just trade one of her babies.

I think its just gna fly back to the boat when they leave tbh LOL, hopefully we will see it in todays episode

yea lol thats what i was thinking. plus i think its gonna kill the bald fucker.

Holy fuck that was a good episode, ending was good;  knew something like that was going to happen but her speaking the native language was a nice twist.

Holy fuck that was a good episode, ending was good;  knew something like that was going to happen but her speaking the native language was a nice twist.

I thought a lesbian scene between Sansa and Margaery was about to come up; The ending was pretty crazy, took a while to get there though.

Edited by Veta

I thought a lesbian scene between Sansa and Margaery was about to come up; The ending was pretty crazy, took a while to get there though.

We can only hope for the lesbian scene mate.

Episode 5 was decent, at least got to see the red head north of the wall chick naked, not as good as Emilia Clarke or other bitches in the show like Tyrell babe.  Can't wait until the Khalesee/Targaryen makes it to the main land with her army and dragons to fuck shit up.

Episode 5 was decent, at least got to see the red head north of the wall chick naked, not as good as Emilia Clarke or other bitches in the show like Tyrell babe.  Can't wait until the Khalesee/Targaryen makes it to the main land with her army and dragons to fuck shit up.

yeah i agree, i crave action tho!

i tauntz i

Just watched e4+e5, e4 was amazing and e5 was great NOMSAYIN

No really tho, im expection action @ the wall in e7

tbh i don't think there will be as much action in this season as the last two because how they are splitting the 3rd book into two seasons instead of just one so a lot more will happen in the next season i think

anyone else think Jamie was gonna get it in with the lady fighter?

Nah he only does incest, And ur probs right taunts, gna take ages till dragon girl reaches lannisters/robb stark anytime soon and now robb stark not going to kings landings either :9

anyone else think Jamie was gonna get it in with the lady fighter?

Nah he only does incest, And ur probs right taunts, gna take ages till dragon girl reaches lannisters/robb stark anytime soon and now robb stark not going to kings landings either :9

hes gonna go fuck shit up at casterly rock. those lannisters are gonna be pissed.