• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• HADUKEN

• watch me tb

• Jacob|3 Q S

all people who have posted without adding a picture of their new name just got suspended

You would really suspend somebody over that reason...? Isn't that called something like..Abusing your powers?

all people who have posted without adding a picture of their new name just got suspended

You would really suspend somebody over that reason...? Isn't that called something like..Abusing your powers?

lol sadness >.< suspend me ffs I'll just swap my I.P lolz

Connor|New Recruits

Watch me tbb Haduken and whoever else fucking was in that stupid argument even post on this topic again ill just suspend you for a day. DO NOT POST ON THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE A NAME CHANGE TOPIC. I DONT HAVE A PICTURE BECAUSE I AM MODERATING THIS AND DIDN'T CHANGE MY NAME, ENOUGH.

gooned m8 k0

Watch me tbb Haduken and whoever else fucking was in that stupid argument even post on this topic again ill just suspend you for a day. DO NOT POST ON THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE A NAME CHANGE TOPIC. I DONT HAVE A PICTURE BECAUSE I AM MODERATING THIS AND DIDN'T CHANGE MY NAME, ENOUGH.

calm your ass down honestly, just makes you look like more of a jack ass, and a "great" example to the newer members of FOE from a ranked member

Posted Image

(btw i dindt change my name)

BLACK UP REQUESTED??????????

AIGHT WHO EVER FUCKING POST AGAIN ON THIS FUCKING TOPIC BETTER HAVE THERE FUCKING NAME ON IT OR ELSE IM GOING TO CALL UP MY NIGGA KIMBO WHO IS GOING TO TRACK YOUR FUCKING IP AND COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT, OR IF HE IS BUSY IM GOING TO CALL NEW FUCKING RECRUITS ALSO KNOWN AS BLACKUP NEEDED, HE IS A CRAZY WHITE CRACKER YOU DONT WANT TO FUCKING MESS WITH THAT NIGGER SO GET UR FUCKING HEAD ON STRAIGHT B4 U GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT CHEERS M8