• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• HADUKEN

• watch me tb

• Jacob|3 Q S

Connor|New Recruits

Watch me tbb, Can you fucking read? "Do not post if you don't have a screenie". Do NOT reply to this topic again, unless it includes a pictures of you're new name.

Watch me tbb, Can you fucking read? "Do not post if you don't have a screenie". Do NOT reply to this topic again, unless it includes a pictures of you're new name.

stop pmsing all over me... im not the only one that posed without a pic. but u didnt say anything to them cuz they were clan ally and elder...

Posted Image

stop pmsing all over me... im not the only one that posed without a pic. but u didnt say anything to them cuz they were clan ally and elder...

No Its Because I Answered A Question An You Posted Same Thing Twice.

yeah... well i was looking for an answer. the elder posted a question and didnt get flamed... im not gunna start fighting cuz no matter what ima lose...

Conner wheres you'r "PIC"?

exactly.

Where is the "E" in you're.

there's not even supposed to be an "e" or a ' in it. its spelled your. you're means you are.

exactly.

there's not even supposed to be an "e" or a ' in it. its spelled your. you're means you are.

yea woops kinda messed up on typing... I'm only human :(

exactly.

So what does you'r mean? there is no ' in your.