Roy Jones Jr.

Berniej

Acclaimed|Jordan

agreed mayweather and manny are both great fighters but i think floyd may have the edge here his defence is untouchable but it could go either way.

he may lack in the speed and power against pacquiao but his defence is fucking amazing.

the marquez fight was just a testament to his defence

Idk, I can't watch boxing. It's cause I know the style can't be used in streets. MMA maybe, but still.

You can't really be scared of a boxer :S

Acclaimed|Jordan

Idk, I can't watch boxing. It's cause I know the style can't be used in streets. MMA maybe, but still.

You can't really be scared of a boxer :S

you are an idiot. any fucking boxer can wreck a random joe ANYWHERE. you gotta take punches to give punches and these fools can take fucking punches, have u ever seen fight stats? guys taking over 300 blows to the head in a match, ive never seen a bar fight last past 10 exchanges, these guys are professionals and they will fuck you up

i hope u talk shit to the wrong person someday and have yourself eating the dirt off the floor the next second

but i still agree

mma>boxing in real life situations

tbh one punch cna end a fight but i would wanna mess with either my mates a boxer and i wouldnt fight him but he has alot of fights on the streets aswell but he doesnt go looking for them jsut he lvies in a rough area his dad was a boxer and could of turned professional but turned it down. MMA fighters are tough and know how to work the ground so i respect them aswell but i prefer boxing but i like to watch big fights in ufc.

Acclaimed|Jordan

Lmao, do you even know what I do? And 1 punch can end a fight. So 300 mean's nothing.

I dont care about how many kids you beat up in highschool or at a bar, that amounts to nothing. A kid who thinks he can fight because he can bench 200 in his moms basement isnt a fighter. One punch CAN end a fight obviously. You gotta put in work for a knockout. Timing, strength, speed. You cant just punch someone on their cheek, eye, or nose expect them to be out. I train with some of the best in the UFC at Josh Koschek's new gym, AKA Fresno.

Edit:

your profile says you are 16..

TBH In my schooling days if I knew half the things I know now, I probably wouldnt have lost a single fight.

But unfortunately, you probably did :Hi:

And regardless, I too find MMA a lot more interesting to watch than boxing. MMA just shows a lot more skill, a lot more things to focus on and train on. Now before you bash me like you do anyone else who contradicts anything you say on these boards, I haven't been involved in any sort of combat sport besides ice hockey(which I still can't find out why people see as being combat, just because there's body contact involved) in the past few years.

Acclaimed|Jordan

But unfortunately, you probably did :Hi:

And regardless, I too find MMA a lot more interesting to watch than boxing. MMA just shows a lot more skill, a lot more things to focus on and train on. Now before you bash me like you do anyone else who contradicts anything you say on these boards, I haven't been involved in any sort of combat sport besides ice hockey(which I still can't find out why people see as being combat, just because there's body contact involved) in the past few years.

I agreeĀ  :lol:

Lmao, do you even know what I do? And 1 punch can end a fight. So 300 mean's nothing.

I dont care about how many kids you beat up in highschool or at a bar, that amounts to nothing. A kid who thinks he can fight because he can bench 200 in his moms basement isnt a fighter. One punch CAN end a fight obviously. You gotta put in work for a knockout. Timing, strength, speed. You cant just punch someone on their cheek, eye, or nose expect them to be out. I train with some of the best in the UFC at Josh Koschek's new gym, AKA Fresno.

Edit:

your profile says you are 16..

TBH In my schooling days if I knew half the things I know now, I probably wouldnt have lost a single fight.

You take yourself way too seriously.

I don' go walking around with a "S" on my chest, and the better man will walk away from a fight. So I don't fight. And MMA, are you going to armbar someone when there is 10 dudes on the street kicking you?

Mike Tyson would of destroyed the ufc tbh, he can hit someone anywhere in the head and knock them out with boxing gloves one. UFC gloves come on now he'd swing too quick it would be just nasty.

My first football (soccer) coach reminded me of him, he was some hench mean man you wouldnt f with lol.

Roy Jones had a nice career, its a shame about the fights he ended on. Coulded of retired with a nice record.

Still a legend.