Roy Jones Jr.

Berniej

im sure he does what i was taught in MMA .. "Intimidate even before you have your gloves on" therefore they are already scared of you. and will go down easy.  a pro..

Shit, that's one person i wouldn't want to mess with :D

What about Manny Pacquiao? he is really good too, and he doesn't get knocked out that easily.

In the 20years that Roy Jones is fighting he only got knocked out twice and those were after 15 years of boxing when he was 35 already rofl xD.

Quoted from Wikipedia, his stats are pretty amazing. He only lost 4 times including 1 disqualification.

I dunno Manny Pacquiao, I'll check him out when I get home from work today.

@Kiid, yeah and he really pushes on that when he sees they are intimidated.

Epic

The Cant Be Touched Song Reminds Me Of The Good Old Dayz =[

x

Why would you put a kiss at the end lol? Someone's been Facebooking too much.

On Topic; what a beast. Just know you're a ledge at life if you're him.

calzaghe is a bum and fought no one in there prime hes the worst fighter ever. roy jones is a legend but has gone downhill should retire but will always be remembered. watch some of these vids if you like roy jones

best defence ever soo good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Jtm0Kn-78&feature=channel_page one of my favourite fighters best lightweight ever would smash manny up and even manny's trainer siad that

if you want to watch the best 3 rounds of boxing history watch marvin hagler vs tommy hearns there is also a 30 min documentary on the fight. there fight was called the war

one of the best fighters in his era

if yout hink roy jones is cocky look at this person from england amazing fighter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfUFYtXNN0A&feature=channel_page

bernie if you pm me ill tell you some more amazing vids.

inspiring.

I don't actually like that fight, not because Jones lost but I dunno..

Jones was btw 35 when he fought that guy :p.

The fighting style in that fight just doesn't appeal to me.

@David, yeah cool mate. Ima check out those vids in a sec.

inspiring.

I don't actually like that fight, not because Jones lost but I dunno..

Jones was btw 35 when he fought that guy :p.

The fighting style in that fight just doesn't appeal to me.

@David, yeah cool mate. Ima check out those vids in a sec.

Love the pac sig.

Acclaimed|Jordan

Pacquiao and Mayweather are the greatest pound for pound fighters out there. If they were to fight it would be insane. Mayweather is 40-0 and that itself is fucking amazing, he completely dominated Marquez last fight and Pacquiao destroyed Hatton in the second round.

EDIT:

And for Pacquiao, someone that lightweight with that much knockout power is something to be scared of. Mayweather doesnt even have that kind of knockout power and Pacquiao has a little more speed then Mayweather. I just hope when and if pacquiao moves up in weight to deliver Floyd "Money" Mayweather his first loss, he doesnt lose his speed.

agreed mayweather and manny are both great fighters but i think floyd may have the edge here his defence is untouchable but it could go either way.