• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magick

• Kiid Ownage

• Body_Piece

• Murder

Hmm my first pures are rather "oldschool" and were maxed years ago and even played with these guys. I would have to say i mahatma i,B R A V 3 S, 0m3ganight7 hiei the pk way before he made vids,p r o cook, 0mfg0rz, 3---hit---u, lil evo32. The names allot of you guys say are rather funny, I remember 90% of them when they were lower level or even my level and i used to rip them =[.

PS: i seen people before these guys that were pure but these guys got me to perfect it.

Holy Jitte

Zerodeck9ball back in late 2001. I was wearing full mith with mith kite and addy battleaxe and got smoked hard. He was wearing full iron and a wizard hat with a rune long sword. We talked after the fight and I started to see the trend of pures emerge so I decided to jump on the bandwagon.

Body_Piece

My friend Pizzapizapie got me to start pures, he showed me his 292 DDS collection, and 56 D scimmys and that was the first pure collection I had ever seen and I was AMAZED lol, so after about a year of attempted failures (same old story) I eventually made a 1 defense pure

My favorite YT PKers were Hiei the pk (however you spell that) Fear Figment and IHQ69 <3

I remember volcanic fox when he was maxed and he used to 1 item.. i thought he was a disgrace tbh. I used to demolish that kid every time i seen him. But i had a classic story somewhat like you guys besides my "inspirations" i had a 100 back in classic and a random kid wrecked me in 3 hits..so i made a 3 hit pure and then they came out with rs2 or rs what ever you wanna call it.

Reese l Yourz Purely

Frostydapker, he also had some of the best music in his vids which made me want to watch them even more.

I found that the best vids back then, were the ones with loads of vareity.

That's why I must say, I did enjoy elvemage, cus I could say at the screen, "I know where he is!"

w33d 4 u an old guy back from RSC ages ago who was a friend of mine along with Muclcrack and a few others cant really remember.