What pure

Brehhh

0mfg0rz, Spetke, Deathbyvirus, Fear Figment, Spilii, License2ki11, Chrome Range, IHQ69, Bx F00l....hm..Ew0k's vid was pretty good...would say Hiei but he isn't that old.....might be able to think of more later.

Edit - Slashi Jr, Dutch Aquila, Frostydapker

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xd p4r3 dx

• Kiid Ownage

• Nick.

• Murder

I was never really inspired to make a pure.. when i first started playing rs my irl friend Brandon (original cha0s pur3) told me to make an account with all strength and no deffence. to this day i have never made a non pure. the pures/pkers i looked up to when i first started were the original world 19 pkers (sessy baby, 1300m, etc.)

ummmmm, this clan actually back in 2005.... i died so fast and i was like "how the fu** can a bunch of lvl 60's peekay my r00n?!11?!?!11212111!?!one!" but as for starting to pk it was dieing the first time in wildy, and then going back to kill a one itemer with d long and dds. he didnt protect item so i got d long (100k) which for me was alot back then. So i found i wuz gud peekay and started owning for gp's  but i didnt know how to vid back then so pretty much fml.

i spiili i vid 5 or 7 i tihnk it was, was the first vid i ver saw, (one where he koes a lvl 125 at the end) inpsiried me so much. then came fear figgy, ect old schoolers, never really liked mahatma, his vids were a bit of a bore

The pure that made me want to make a pure was...

Purple 0wnz

I loved all his videos and I enjoyed watching them more than once. Then I actually became friends with him later on and it was pretty cool. I was a Sanctity High Council when he was a Leader there. :victory:

Gage-Nz Bloods

Well watched Mahatma's and elves that really wanted me to pk as a pure idk y elvemage i fort he were an mystic prue when i first started

Nowadays Bonesaw (uaex) Love His Combos And Jst Overall Style Same With Mods And Boss Vly

xd p4r3 dx

IHQ69 Ci Ni , Friend P4r3 4rrow N Pureranger Y

I Had A Pure For A While Before Never Trained Tho To Busy Staking,

kiid insane

tbh the first pures that inspired me were, elvemage + bloodhound + kids ranqe now i look up to the lights of mods and kevin  :wub:

I lol'd at how many were inspired by new school  pkers. Anyways for me it was 0mfg0rz, I absolutely loved his vids. But the person who first got me interested in pures was actually ci-ni, back when i used to stake.

B1acklist3d

some random pure i met years ago in runescape classic..i had full rune he had full bronze and he fucked my day up. so i consider whoever that pure was my inspiration. TBH i think he was the first ever pure. and im sure i was somewheer in the first 100 to make a pure :D. sad to say it hahaah. only sad cause that means i havent found a good game to play to replace runescape since i could like use a computer and this game came out...diablo got me away from it but i came right back.