• Sefket

• Tris

• Olbermannn

• antO

Brb held the record for lowest level pure to do DT for about a year

Brb gonna do it again

Brb brb.

buying Dt quest 100k / 1k lobsters

Will definitely not be doing quests for Rs gold and other stuff, please don't message me.

Edited by Blitz

if theres gonna be f2p worlds ill get 40 att 70 str 70+ range asap and pk f2p @ edge/giants all day. probably with old m8s who also liked f2p pking, if they come back. probably not with foe cuz the majority cba with f2p

I personally love the concept of 1-10 def, especially when there is no need of getting higher then that. Obv id also love the nh rules to be reinstated, just cause you have to remember that 3 invy spaces are used up of laws, fires, and airs, thats 3 food down the drain just to dip with your items just dont see the point in tele'ing out. Also people wont risk much the first couple of months, all we need to do is work as a clan to gather up our stats, our supplies, thats what clanning is suppose to be helping out eachother to have fun.

if theres gonna be f2p worlds ill get 40 att 70 str 70+ range asap and pk f2p @ edge/giants all day. probably with old m8s who also liked f2p pking, if they come back. probably not with foe cuz the majority cba with f2p

Did I read it wrong or they said there won't be f2p unless we hit 750k?

1-9 def, no point higher, fuck ups like Dave aside.

Agree with Jon, make Foe more prestigious, not just handing senior or ranks to the guy next door, although it is depending on your current community, and if that's shit it'll lead to shit ranks.

Get rid of all the idiots.

Start with low reqs.

Don't go with tabbing, ddossing, spying, etc all that shit.

Invest in keeping the community tighter between newschoolers and oldschoolers.

Most things are pretty logic tho :laugh:

I don't think you read it wrong?

You need to pay 15 dollars / month for lower than 150K / 250K votes I think, after that its like 5 dollars, then its free (?)

level 4/750k votes = no extra membership fee and free portion of the game available to all. which means u need the regular 5 dollar (or w/e it is) membership for the p2p worlds and anyone can play the f2p worlds.

however at the other levels u need to pay an additional membership fee but they dont really make it clear whether those levels only consist of p2p worlds or also f2p worlds... some guy on rsc is gonna try to get an answer to this from a jmod asap

i think foe should close down and stay up as a community for the time being. pointless to stay open as a clan when no one can do anything at all, the first few weeks are gonna be a grind to say the least. if you do decide to keep open as a clan i think the starter stats required to be in foe would be the old associate reqs when i joined back in 09. they were simple to get (im well aware of them being a lot harder to get when the server just comes out).

From the start of the new server i think everyone should start getting your 53 thiev for desert treasure. if you do it right you can make some half decent money to start training and you get the most shit thing out of the way for a pure to get as far as questing.

oh man, i remember when desert treasure was the hardest quest in the game lol

ill be joining you mate along with one of my good friends irl gonna own f2p as i did back in the day...

Edited by Knockout

Anto bro where do you live in Aus mate?

Dat evilsexc returning damn sonnn, remember watching him when I was a noob in edge.

sydney tris.

omg u come back i come back