Since 07 coming back

Walli

What do you want to see from clanning?

For me it is about going back to 07 as far as possible. We live in a changed community but i know there is a group out there who can still salvage a good community.

Id be happy to go back to 1-10 def, reform a type of honour code (unsure to what extent) when pking and warring.

P.s i think some people forget getting pray up isnt easy lol

Interested to see posts even from sceptical people

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sefket

• Tris

• Olbermannn

• antO

It will be awhile maybe even a year till everything will stabilize If we get over 500k votes I can see us getting updates like clan wars and stuff like that, That the community will vote on.

Mouseboner will be back for 07 if clanning gets back up and running

I seriously doubt anyone will be honorable besides the clans themselves, meaning that whats the point of full fledged old school honor. Different items, different game mechanics, same shit heads = same pking conditions just a lot more fun.

agreed with you.

start foe as a low level clan and slowly raise as a group.

raising pray is not as easy as it was but 52 should be possible over time as most monsters drop bones and there is quests as well.

community wise I think it is important to take care that we do not let too many trolls and idiots in the clan.

We will depend on the community more than ever. Therefor it will be important that we become close and not let cancer destroy it

Guest Tederick

Mouseboner will be back for 07 if clanning gets back up and running

I seriously doubt anyone will be honorable besides the clans themselves, meaning that whats the point of full fledged old school honor. Different items, different game mechanics, same shit heads = same pking conditions just a lot more fun.

#RawD1ck

agreed with you.

start foe as a low level clan and slowly raise as a group.

raising pray is not as easy as it was but 52 should be possible over time as most monsters drop bones and there is quests as well.

community wise I think it is important to take care that we do not let too many trolls and idiots in the clan.

We will depend on the community more than ever. Therefor it will be important that we become close and not let cancer destroy it

this. Need to help the clan members out more, eveyrone does. Yeh selling 10m for $3 might be nice, but for the clan its huge

I would love for foe to be honour again. I would only ever join a clan that had honour, thats what made pking so great.

Hopefully all pure clans will be honour again as hotkeys aren't available.

deffo 1-10 def (1-9?)

can't fucking wait for this

too bad everyone is gonna want to re-open on it tho, gonna be loads of pure clans, a lot more than pre-eoc

Im going main, no point going pure early there wont be resources to pk with will take months till u can normaly pk.

Will make a pure after awhile and hopefully all pure clans can agree on not doing the gay stuff that for me ruined pure clanning (def, allowing tp'ing etc, and if we gna be able to vote for like turmoil we all vote against)

if i play again it'll probably only be low level mager with some other people cause it'd be really annoying starting all over

certainly not gonna get members back

1-10def, No stat reqs for first 2 months. Don't accept just any asshole. Make FOE prestigious again. Though hypocritical cause I'm an asshole, I plan on rejoining for sure.