What I have realised.

Walli

Lol new

since the whole talk of 06 and 07 with these new servers.

far far far too many fucking newfags.

you guys have no idea and the amount of bitching and crying i am seeing is truly hilarious. I know for a fact not one person complaining experienced high quality clanning whether in Foe or any of the clans back then (big and small) because if you did you will realise we dont need the retarded glitz glam show pony update bullshit jagex through at the game.

We dont need clanwars.

We dont need OP weapons

We dont need GE.

You also have been worn down and become a cancer amongst a cancer of communities where its better to hate than to help.

Deal with it.

THIS THIS THIS THIS.

90% of the kids complaining about no ge, cwa, etc. are NEWFAGS. If you didn't clan in 07-pre 07scape you really have no say in this what so fucking ever. You're new, deal with the fact that we had to put up with a lot more bullshit than a lot of you guys ever had to.

You don't need a GE. You can spam like the rest of us in w2 fally, I did that for years and years.

You don't need clanwars. You can be a fucking man and take it to the wildy.

You don't need OP weapons. You can learn to fucking PK like a man, you shouldn't have to two hit someone every 1/3 fights, hell you shouldn't be able to do that period.

The fact of the matter is, those that cry about the "slowness" of PvP at the time are one or more of the following:

1. Rs3 Products

2. Absolutely, positively, undeniably horrible at PKing

3. Mentally challenged

Sorry that Jagex won't bring back the days of prods, no one had fun then, and none of you that think you're good in battlescape will succeed in 07scape, period. LOL I tell you guys this all the time, the majority of players who started PKing after the removal of the wilderness will not be able to hack it with us old schoolers.

-pretty sure on your real life thread you call yourself a vestalong sword prod. lmao.

-and now you say be a man and take it to the wildy... lol mate you won't even fight me on a pserver.

-i see you as all 3 of the things you stated above.

-i didn't clan in 07 , just because you didn't clan doesn't mean your new? are you a thick kunt or something?

Lol newfag.

Lol you didn't even clan in 07 obv shit pker and clueless lol!

Lol I bet you're a ge prod, didn't even experience fally w2!

Strong assumptions ITT

Lol new

since the whole talk of 06 and 07 with these new servers.

far far far too many fucking newfags.

you guys have no idea and the amount of bitching and crying i am seeing is truly hilarious. I know for a fact not one person complaining experienced high quality clanning whether in Foe or any of the clans back then (big and small) because if you did you will realise we dont need the retarded glitz glam show pony update bullshit jagex through at the game.

We dont need clanwars.

We dont need OP weapons

We dont need GE.

You also have been worn down and become a cancer amongst a cancer of communities where its better to hate than to help.

Deal with it.

THIS THIS THIS THIS.

90% of the kids complaining about no ge, cwa, etc. are NEWFAGS. If you didn't clan in 07-pre 07scape you really have no say in this what so fucking ever. You're new, deal with the fact that we had to put up with a lot more bullshit than a lot of you guys ever had to.

You don't need a GE. You can spam like the rest of us in w2 fally, I did that for years and years.

You don't need clanwars. You can be a fucking man and take it to the wildy.

You don't need OP weapons. You can learn to fucking PK like a man, you shouldn't have to two hit someone every 1/3 fights, hell you shouldn't be able to do that period.

The fact of the matter is, those that cry about the "slowness" of PvP at the time are one or more of the following:

1. Rs3 Products

2. Absolutely, positively, undeniably horrible at PKing

3. Mentally challenged

Sorry that Jagex won't bring back the days of prods, no one had fun then, and none of you that think you're good in battlescape will succeed in 07scape, period. LOL I tell you guys this all the time, the majority of players who started PKing after the removal of the wilderness will not be able to hack it with us old schoolers.

-pretty sure on your real life thread you call yourself a vestalong sword prod. lmao.

-and now you say be a man and take it to the wildy... lol mate you won't even fight me on a pserver.

-i see you as all 3 of the things you stated above.

-i didn't clan in 07 , just because you didn't clan doesn't mean your new? are you a thick kunt or something?

Lol newfag.

Lol you didn't even clan in 07 obv shit pker and clueless lol!

Lol I bet you're a ge prod, didn't even experience fally w2!

Strong assumptions ITT

Lol wrecka. Nigguhs taking shit so seriously

All I see in this is Silk wishing he wasn't 14 and experienced pre 2k10 scaping.

1. You can't take a joke.

2. You are a joke.

3. Cry more about how you wish you were around back then.

If its free with the 6 dollar membership. Ill make my obby tank and be happy.

1 attk 40 def 99 str 99 hp :)

Had always been my secret weapon.

And lol at the new kids trying to suck wallis big cock.

I have already seen enough facepalm posts...

clan wars isn't needed

team capes were around way before 07

But what makes it the most exciting thing for me again is the fact the legendary whip will be the best wep again

I have already seen enough facepalm posts...

clan wars isn't needed

team capes were around way before 07

But what makes it the most exciting thing for me again is the fact the legendary whip will be the best wep again

Missed whip being best, using entangle and tb to kill RC runners to get free glorys and rune pick axes.

• 2 years later...

Oh the days where u just completed desert treasure and just had lvl60 combat, you whit ice blitz ur freind whit tb running around wildy killing bitches at hills.

T

hen met some nemesis you just had to keep finding and killing. Oh the days. :D

Its zeh noob

Oh the days where u just completed desert treasure and just had lvl60 combat, you whit ice blitz ur freind whit tb running around wildy killing bitches at hills.

T

wat zit je oude topics op te vissen jonge

T

wat zit je oude topics op te vissen jonge

jah uh sorry was paar jaartjes afk :/ 

en voelde me effe nostalgisch

• 3 weeks later...
m4x3d 0ut v3

i quit when eoc launched, that's when my foe days dwindled. I want to grind again to get in, just don't have the time..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...