07 is stupid

Perm Oil

Stuff we would have as of August 2007: Godwars Dungeon. Dragonfire shields. Implings. Pest Control nerf. Dark bows. Varrock graphics update. Wilderness ditch. Barbarian assault. Tutorial island.

Things we would not have: Summoning. Dungeoneering. The Grand Exchange. The trade limits. The Wilderness removal. Tradable Law Talismans. Smoking Kills and Slayer points. PvP worlds. Resting. Dragon pickaxes and handcannons. Multi-rune crafting. Extremes/overloads.

People need to seriously look at the positives compared to the negatives, these people don't realize these things we are losing were made to help us and make us enjoy the game even more.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ikz

• TJ

• Jonny

• Perm Oil

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to have fun with out.

I do not think we will get 50k votes.

I do think it will be very different as the people who would play 07 most likely will have played it back in the day.

Now they are 6 years older

are you retarded lol

coming from a forum mod for a battlescape clan

if you think 2007 is a good idea, you're a spastic.

Edited by Perm Oil

are you retarded lol

hurrrrr

I would like to be forums mod :p

no seriously you must understand that there are many old school who played this game when you still went to kindergarden and they enjoyed the game for what it was.

Its like when people who do not know old rs start arguing about eoc being cooler than rs2 because eoc has sooo many more options and it takes soo much more skill, right?

are you retarded lol

hurrrrr

no seriously you must understand that there are many old school who played this game when you still went to kindergarden and they enjoyed the game for what it was.

Its like when people who do not know old rs start arguing about eoc being cooler than rs2 because eoc has sooo many more options and it takes soo much more skill, right?

I started this game when i was 8 (2003), and I don't want it to downgrade to those shit graphics, and those shit old ways that we used to enjoy before we were introduced to something BETTER.

The things they added after your beloved 2007 were added to help us, and make us enjoy the game a lot more.

I loved playing rs back then, but it is merely nostalgia, I know I probably just overloaded your foreign brain, but please try to think before you post.

PvP worlds are great, just saying.

and they won't be here with this new update.

Yeah, that fucking sucks, loved this city pking and destroying ppl at Camelot etc :(

you clearly did not make my brain overload ;)

obviously you feel offended by people not sharing the same opinion.

oh and for your information, the eoc update was made so you could enjoy the game more.

Jagex essentially thought they could make more profit with it. How do they make more profit? By more people enjoying the game more.

So it is just an opinion. I understand your thoughts but do not agree fully with you

Don't like it don't play it and stfu crying and most of the things the server won't have were the things that ruined the game imo

Edited by i tauntz i

you clearly did not make my brain overload ;)

obviously you feel offended by people not sharing the same opinion.

oh and for your information, the eoc update was made so you could enjoy the game more.

Jagex essentially thought they could make more profit with it. How do they make more profit? By more people enjoying the game more.

So it is just an opinion. I understand your thoughts but do not agree fully with you

Why would I feel offended by others not sharing my opinion when there are tons who do?

You're pulling shit out of your ass now, EOC was a stupid decision by them, I won't deny that.

But making a 2007 server is an absolute joke, the game was more enjoyable when all of you idiots quit when you realized how easy it was to click a teleport tab to get to your location.

Don't like it don't play it and stfu crying and most of the things the server won't have were the things that ruined the game imo

Your posts give me cancer, all the things they added after 2007 were a great turn in Runescape history.

The game was completely ruined in 2013.

are you retarded lol

hurrrrr

I started this game when i was 8 (2003), and I don't want it to downgrade to those shit graphics, and those shit old ways that we used to enjoy before we were introduced to something BETTER.

The things they added after your beloved 2007 were added to help us, and make us enjoy the game a lot more.

I loved playing rs back then, but it is merely nostalgia, I know I probably just overloaded your foreign brain, but please try to think before you post.

So by your logic eoc is the best rs has ever been? Nope didn't think so

So fuck off being a cunt to 4rns for having a different view of things to you only obr can do that

are you retarded lol

hurrrrr

So by your logic eoc is the best rs has ever been? Nope didn't think so

So fuck off being a cunt to 4rns for having a different view of things to you only obr can do that

Oh, I'm sorry after 2007, and until november 21, 2012. Is that better?

Fucking retard l0l, you're just splitting hairs now, have fun with 2007scape!