[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

This Bloke ****ing Feeds

Andrew

reginald opened this by mistake on a stream, paused it a second before the stream went offline

GG

jqi6b7.png

holyfuck

brb dropping out of school to go pro

what is it?

You guys think thats a lot?

Note, thats their base salary. Their salary for simply being a member of TSM.

When they stream they get the most money. They easily each get ~20k viewers on twitch. They get like 0.03p a advert, so 0.003 *20000 = $60. Thats PER advert. $60 a fucking advert? There is no limit on how many they can run btw.

They run like 3 adverts inbetween games meaning $180 every ~40 mins

crazy shit.

Then don't forget about tounry winnings. Season 2 final was what, $2m? or $1m?

How do they generate the base money with ur calculation? lol it has to come from somewhere and their sponsors just send their items (razer keyboards headsets etc)

I think stream money is put in he base salary.

And remember how many people have ad-blocker..

TSM only got 75k for s2 finals thats w/o tax cuts which is i believe 50% in usa.

Edited by X0

All Teemo players are CUNTS.

2 week ban finished today, prob gonna be perma'd by next week the way i'm going, community is fucking shite

what'd you get banned for? O_o

21HZj.png

most annoying game in the world

was getting ksed so underfed - like 6/10 about 10 mins before game finished, then i started going ham after we shut down their baron attempt

2 week ban finished today, prob gonna be perma'd by next week the way i'm going, community is fucking shite

I got permed after my 2week ban lol.

I got permed after my 2week ban lol.

u also got puppet's account banned for a few days

LOL :p

1 day ban for afking wtf.............. i had to go pick up my sister wot else could i do

das pretty gay

130213085643.png

Edited by Farmoil

lol yeh i used to get those bans a lot, like 4 bans and the last one was 2 weeks, next woulda been probably perm

dont have any on my current smurf, rarely see polaks in EUW so no reason to rage XDXD

but its pretty gay when you really need to do something like pickup a friend, having parents yell at you to get for le lunch etc (yes am 18 and live with mommy and daddy)

@Skiddz

rly get the xp boost, 10 or 50 wins, doesnt cost that much and saves you shit load of time, i get like 2x the xp from a win than without the boost

21HZj.png

most annoying game in the world

was getting ksed so underfed - like 6/10 about 10 mins before game finished, then i started going ham after we shut down their baron attempt

1 hour game nice ROFL so bad these level 20s