This Bloke ****ing Feeds

Andrew

Insecurities

So you guys play on EUW right? Do you have a Chatroom you idle or something?

o shit guys we shud make a chatroom

well Alex ich still has the proper game mechanics to go top and mid, it doesn't matter. He's still one of the best lol.

this is our chatroom

Insecurities

Anyway im idling on 'Rordarok' hit me up for a game

Check this topic... This is the only place we talk 24/7 :)

^^^

ILY GUYS THANKS FOR GIVING MY SHITTER SELF TIPS AND TRIX TO CLIMB TO SHILVER.

Insecurities

sEQx0jT.png

me and jinx respawn. rest of team is in their jungle fighting and that was game when i told them a million times to wait for us to rez. 

fun times. fun fun times.

ROFL HOLY SHIT THAT TF ADDED ME TO BASH ME SOME MORE THIS COMMUNITY PLS.

Edited by Insecurities
Insecurities

You had feral flare u should focus on some more farming so u can carry since u had only 160 farm at 46 mins

yeah and let my team die good idea lol.

You had feral flare u should focus on some more farming so u can carry since u had only 160 farm at 46 mins

Well there is a reason youre stuck... How are you going to do sht when u dont even farm...

rofl shut up

Insecurities

Well there is a reason youre stuck... How are you going to do sht when u dont even farm...

Mate.

If I farm while my team is fighting all the time how can we win? I was full build in this game and I was the only real initiation on our team. The only one who could attempt to lock down alkali so she didn't go rampant was me. Seriously just cause you get 400 cs udyr games on your aimed against unrankeds people and bronzes doesn't mean this shit applies to ranked. As farmoil said when there's an enemy jungle that actually pressures you can't afk farm. And that xin was camping the shit outta mid I couldn't just let him sit at mid all game I had to counter gank.