This Bloke ****ing Feeds

Andrew

holy shit ive been playing eve so wrong lol

7c49fb0b07.jpg.png

I was building wraith -> botrk instead of lizard -> tri/botrk

The amount of damage I was putting out :')))))

Edge Is Mine

We just played 5v5 custom with foe, me and nice net on 1 team but we had fucking Allan and m69 bot lane so we lost lmao. We lost vs silver and gold 5 ppl :failfish:

the real faker

We just played 5v5 custom with foe, me and nice net on 1 team but we had fucking Allan and m69 bot lane so we lost lmao. We lost vs silver and gold 5 ppl :failfish:

blame allan

Edge Is Mine

blame allan

Only a custom game both of you are still my babes <3 winkwink

But hes way better in the mid lane, he will have to give up his job if he wants to play other lanes since hes not on top tier level at those lanes :/

He will have to give up his job if he wants to play other lanes since hes not on top tier level at those lanes :/

:failfish: :failfish: :failfish: :failfish:

thats so weird because he stated many times he didnt like mid anymore.

Yeah countless times so no idea. Obviously not official, but seems likely. Should be a statement why when its made official I guess.

Edge Is Mine

He won't play in LCS probably if he would continue top lane... I don't think you can make a living out of Challenger Series tbh lol.

rofl of course he would play top lane in the lcs if NIP qualify....

Qualities transfer from lane...

He can shot call easier, he will know champion match ups etc etc

His account is high challenger by playing top lane, his team are destroying challenger series with him top lane, he plays vs LCS top lanes every day