This Bloke ****ing Feeds

Andrew

u rush dfg but it's still good if u get it second (if they dont stack mr), u should e > q & dfg > q > r and 1hit any squishy

it works for me at least

u rush dfg but it's still good if u get it second (if they dont stack mr), u should e > q & dfg > q > r and 1hit any squishy

it works for me at least

ok thanks I was dfging and getting the body slam and ult off and that was enough to one shot sona but it wouldn't work on the lucian who has no mr lol

was a pretty early dfg too but I guess gragas isn't meant to nuke people like syndra/veiger etc which is why he isn't played in that style much 

C9 I BELIEVE

sick of everyone being able to say eu > na and me to not be able to tell them they're wrong

i need a good na team to cheer for, plssssssssssss

C9 I BELIEVE

sick of everyone being able to say eu > na and me to not be able to tell them they're wrong

Look at the way stvicious says it "I don't get this whole Na vs Eu BoTA thing. It's like fighting over the bronze medal. We both can't beat those koreans so let's act big here"

Hai maxing E on kha and wrecking :o

Dno why people dont ban Rumble vs balls. He is such a beast with him

Still EU 3-2 NA :P + LDvTSM was a tad unfair ;)

C9 I BELIEVE

because winning 2 matches out of 5 makes na>eu  <_< not to forget tsm played vs a eu soloq team  :laugh:

Edited by X0

C9 I BELIEVE

because winning 2 matches out of 5 makes na>eu  <_< not to forget tsm played vs a eu soloq team  :laugh:

Ye but the way the points works na wins bota lmfao

I think xpecial sums it up well

No matter what happens in the next games, it's safe to say that EU has a higher quantity of top teams, but NA isn't far behind in quality.

No matter what happens in the next games, it's safe to say that EU has a higher quantity of top teams, but NA isn't far behind in quality.

Lol ya but gl getting reddit and twitch chat ppl to believe that. 

agreed

P.S.: C9 WOO