don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

http://www.myprotein...n/10530943.html

Get da chocolate smooth son, gud shit. On Chocolate Coconut atm, it's good but it's not as good as choc smooth

idm about the flavour but is it good value protein for the money? also how many servings can i get with 1kg? etc

i wouldnt recommend taking in wpc (whey protein concentrate) since this protein is low cost manufactured (most economical) and the quality is also on the poor side, just go with the regular whey protein

as of taste i fell in love with the cookies and cream one (best so far)

http://www.myprotein...n/10530943.html

Get da chocolate smooth son, gud shit. On Chocolate Coconut atm, it's good but it's not as good as choc smooth

idm about the flavour but is it good value protein for the money? also how many servings can i get with 1kg? etc

i wouldnt recommend taking in wpc (whey protein concentrate) since this protein is low cost manufactured (most economical) and the quality is also on the poor side, just go with the regular whey protein

as of taste i fell in love with the cookies and cream one (best so far)

cookies and cream is my go to

Opinions on carbs before bed?

I usually get home from gym around 8.30-9ish and obviously wanna restore gylocgen. However there will be loads of unused carb energy? [bulking btw)

i always eat crackers with peanut butter when i get home from the gym h3h3h3

link me to a good protein then ya cheeky kunt

Website is a 404 atm.

But Total Protein and Impact Whey Protein are both good. Both pretty much have the same nutritional value.

I have Banoffee impact whey and its good. Choc Total protein is good.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4770267/Tragic-London-marathon-runner-took-banned-energy-supplement.html

Kinda laughed at this.

"A CHARITY fundraiser who died during last year’s London Marathon had taken an energy supplement which is now banned, an inquest heard today.

Claire Squires innocently put a scoopful of Jack3D in her water bottle hoping it would help give her an energy boost in the 26-mile race."

UK people might remember this story.

Jack3D not even once

ikz you still small fam

putting on pounds like nobody's business mate

i've never had cookies and cream protein before, i take triple chocolate mixed with milk or chocolate milk if i have it, cant stand protein and water, just doesnt taste right. cinnamon sounds terrible

http://www.thesun.co...supplement.html

Kinda laughed at this.

"A CHARITY fundraiser who died during last year’s London Marathon had taken an energy supplement which is now banned, an inquest heard today.

Claire Squires innocently put a scoopful of Jack3D in her water bottle hoping it would help give her an energy boost in the 26-mile race."

UK people might remember this story.

Jack3D not even once

i just orderd some, rip

I dunno anything about roids/juice/gear whatever you wanna call it, ofc it's illegal in NZ/Aus. You'd have to ask around.

Clenbuterol isn't an anabolic steroid, it's a "Beta-2-symphatonimetic, thermalgenic/anticatabolic (Oral)", and begins to lose effectiveness after only two weeks because because the beta-2-receptors it interacts with are quite receptive. (These are adrenalgenic receptors). Once these receptors are overstimulated for a prolonged period of time they become insensitive.

But yea i actually just read that it's illegal in new zealand then i saw some on sellanz and on trademe mind fucked lol.

The only person who knows shit about Steroids on these forums is iTangoo tbh.

Ive heard clen works well for one person and could be shit for another.