New Zealands only decent artist

Motif

new Zealand is above africa right

New Zealand is by Australia :P

Maybe you can answer my question...

As far back as I can remember Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Guam, Samoa, New Guinea etc. all made up the continent of Australia. But I saw a modern map the other day, and I guess that continent is known as Oceania now? As you're a kiwi fupa who is from that area do you have any idea when all that changed?

new Zealand is above africa right

New Zealand is by Australia :P

Maybe you can answer my question...

As far back as I can remember Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Guam, Samoa, New Guinea etc. all made up the continent of Australia. But I saw a modern map the other day, and I guess that continent is known as Oceania now? As you're a kiwi fupa who is from that area do you have any idea when all that changed?

Australia currently want's new zealand to be "Apart" of Australia "New Zealand sent representatives to the constitutional conventions which led to the uniting of the six Australian colonies but opted not to join"

There's kind of a "Sibling" rivalry between Australia and New Zealand between all sports such as "Cricket" and "Rugby Union" and many more but they're the main ones.

My theory they want us to join up with them because we dominate them in rugby ;)