What yal Niggas kno about Rap Battles

N0 S0UL

Thats not shit

Kid stfu u didnt even watch it always dick riding me go sit down and suck on something fucking dick rider get a girl

i know that english people are much better at them than americans

listen 2 both battles and tell me witch is better just dont comment saying stuff

listen 2 both battles and tell me witch is better just dont comment saying stuff

it's probably the same old crap, telling them they did this and that to x person's family member, telling eachother they have guns etc. english rap battles they use witty personal insults, but yh im watching it, watch the 1 i linked, tis good

it's probably the same old crap, telling them they did this and that to x person's family member, telling eachother they have guns etc. english rap battles they use witty personal insults, but yh im watching it, watch the 1 i linked, tis good

personal insults sound like elementary skool stuff lmao but lsiten 2 american bars like really lsiten 2 wat they saying

9 years ago i was barber, so you already know i know how to handle clips. oh god.

i was watching best of serius jones part 1 on yt earlier. guy is hilarious..miss watching his battles.

9 years ago i was barber, so you already know i know how to handle clips. oh god.

i was watching best of serius jones part 1 on yt earlier. guy is hilarious..miss watching his battles.

i think charlie clips won this 1 serious jones only had like 1 good bar

na i think serius won 2-1, but it was def close

nuff said

i fuckign love u that battle is a classic lmfaooo

arsenal bodied this battle..love this battle too. "instant messengers is the only time you aim at niggas" oh god

"nigga i do what im suppose to...when you was locked up, they had you draggin balls like goku" LOOL

na i think serius won 2-1, but it was def close

jones best bar was the clips bar everything else was just him making jokes charlie actually was spitting bars

thats serius flow tho

serius won 1st round..it was close tho

2nd round charlie bodied jones

and 3rd charlie choke

wasnt serius best battle tho...fuck it. charlie still nice even with his first L