Past Times

910hxc

What you expect mate? These 12 year olds see someone enjoying life off of the computer? So they start to flame sayin shit like "wigger"..

Nice pics mate lol.

^

Idiots will be idiots i guess.

What you expect mate? These 12 year olds see someone enjoying life off of the computer? So they start to flame sayin shit like "wigger"..

Nice pics mate lol.

lol well that does make since thanks for puttin it in that perspective and to other fuckin fag tryin to get his post count up i relized irl pics after i posted topic so smd kay n other dumb ass yes thats me n no it wasnt bank robbery dumb fucks u dont even know what country i live in anywho i doubt u would find me on a world search rofl it was for 2 bne and evading an officer any how dumb fuck

Nice pics mate lol.

lol well that does make since thanks for puttin it in that perspective and to other fuckin fag tryin to get his post count up i relized irl pics after i posted topic so smd kay n other dumb ass yes thats me n no it wasnt bank robbery dumb fucks u dont even know what country i live in anywho i doubt u would find me on a world search rofl it was for 2 bne and evading an officer any how dumb fuck

im gunna say u talk like a wigger too.

if u call this guy a wigger ur calling eminem a wigger too and all of his friends and pretty much everyone who dresses like that which is totally normal so ur judging this kid by the way he dresses and talks.....sad jealous faggots u guys should think before u judge k....on topic nice pics bro lol i live just above u jersey ftw...hehe =p

wigger.

Why, because he wears a fitted hat and a jacket with fur on the hood?

You're a fucking douchebag if you think that, because I own around 25 fitted hats and I'm a fucking metalhead who hates "rappers" blabbing constantly on about money 'n hoes, and to be honest I love my style of clothing. So before you label someone something completely retarded as "wigger" get your shit straight and learn a bit about them you fucking idiot.

Respect, man. Honestly. Welcome to the forums :Hi:

haha ty m8 n ya i had an other forum name somethin like 910hxc but i forgot it n pass plus i quit [playin rs for like a year n i know its called style/swag way u carry ur self cloths dont mean shit as u seen how many wiggers sk8 listen to metal? lol click link on sig ull see what music i listen to in my 2nd pk vid

i didnt nessicarily mean that he acts like a wigger.... but he does dress like one. if you saw someone on the street like that, you would say wigger. so sorry for being human.

i didnt nessicarily mean that he acts like a wigger.... but he does dress like one. if you saw someone on the street like that, you would say wigger. so sorry for being human.

Dont judge a book by its cover.  :angry:

Posted Image

Ive been to jail in past 2 weeks not glamerous i was wasted too in photo but was my much shot

This makes you cool

Posted Image

Partys r fun i love gettin wasted haha

You like getting wasted? who doesn't... this topic is an attempt to make you cool in the eyes of rs players...

Posted Image

Ex gf she was sexy let herself go now haha

NOT

Posted Image

Skatin is everything started young im 20 yrs old still shreddin

real shreddin your standing there doing nothing?Basically this topic is just you trying to compensate for the fact that james probably trolled you and you want to make yourself look cool by posting some facebook pictures,., which acvtually made you look more stupid... james wins