Past Times

910hxc

OK Since there are some young dumb ass flamming fags *caugh* JAMES *CAUGH* this one pic just for u smuk

Posted Image

YA fuck you......

Now so anyone else wanna be like him here some dif pics that i dont see how i would be a white gangster but everyone is entitles to there own opinion but if its bad fuckin think it in ur head instead of being a dick also i believe it says on the first page no flammin or somethin along those lines but none the less here they are.....

Posted Image

^^^

Was on some of that girl had me GEEKED

Posted Image

^^^

One good thing about livin here exspecially during summer mad sexy females at the beach :D

Posted Image

^^^

Was chillin wit that girl blowin some subutex wit her n i keep noodin out lol think i was asleep when she took that pic of us fucked up :...

Posted Image

Ok started off picture of me so awsome haha

Posted Image

Ive been to jail in past 2 weeks not glamerous i was wasted too in photo but was my much shot

Posted Image

Partys r fun i love gettin wasted haha

Posted Image

Goin to myrtle beach wit one of the home girls

Posted Image

Ex gf she was sexy let herself go now haha

Posted Image

Skatin is everything started young im 20 yrs old still shreddin

Posted Image

M all started right here when i 1st started to learn shit

ROFL those r my people i chill wit rofl an arm around ya nigguh when ur wasted = nothin not see pictures of me n some ex's i got mad more pics of me wit girls lol n it was his b day person i had my arm around

ROFL those r my people i chill wit rofl an arm around ya nigguh when ur wasted = nothin not see pictures of me n some ex's i got mad more pics of me wit girls lol n it was his b day person i had my arm around

You sure you wasn't someones bitch?

It's OK. We aren't here to judge.

Faggot.

I like how after you come out of prison you have your arm around a guy. So cute.

You have no concept of friends do you?

Ty u understand unlike james wtf is you issue mother fucker im tired of ur shit whats ur deal get the dick out ur ass n relaxe u tryin tio get post count up n be a dick at same time? sry for trippin but tired of that kids immature bs grow the fuck up n the picture wit me n him were b4 i went to jail it was his bday like i said

north carolina post a pic of u on my thread ill tell ya if u familiar if u from nc but im sure if u lived here u would know who i am i know everyone in my city :D

im 20 m8 :| n i do chillax alot more then i did like i was on verg of bveing alchohalic man but jail made me change that quick rofl but i do be gettin wasted still pills bud w/e

I skate too ^_^

ya i love skating prob more then i like gettin fucked up which is hard to beat ha but ya i been skatin since i was like 12 n im 20 now so ya imma lil beasty now id say coolest hard trick i can do would be nollie varial hell

lmfao bc its cold n i wear a flight n bc i wear a hat im labled wigger why dont u all fuckin grow up u dont know shit about me i listen to hxc more then rap u sorry fucks most u wanna b wigger motha fuckas at least i can get my hustle on sry im livin the life u steady fakin motha fuckas now stop wit the flaming

lmfao bc its cold n i wear a flight n bc i wear a hat im labled wigger why dont u all fuckin grow up u dont know shit about me i listen to hxc more then rap u sorry fucks most u wanna b wigger motha fuckas at least i can get my hustle on sry im livin the life u steady fakin motha fuckas now stop wit the flaming

u need to calm the fuck down lol.

edit:ffs jsut seen double post :S, dont g on forums stoned n drunk :P lololol

What you expect mate? These 12 year olds see someone enjoying life off of the computer? So they start to flame sayin shit like "wigger"..

Nice pics mate lol.