• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hotkeying

• Dog

• k or as i

• I Sh00t U I

that all? o ok

niether of which is you probably

why not? idc what u say anyways m8, if u dont mind could u stop posting sht on this topic for me :)

i will not be discouraged :)

what did you do from page 1? transform your lats into extra bodyfat?

so much easier to tell the truth.

no, the lats in the 1st picture is from about 3 months ago when i had only been training lats 2 weeks lol (was all about front which is bad ik now) and my bodyfat comes off as easy as it goes on, I'm offseason.

And no massive transformations yet, Looking forward to 2013, these are my first progress pictures.

Edited by I Sh00t U I

no, the lats in the 1st picture is from about 3 months ago when i had only been training lats 2 weeks lol (was all about front which is bad ik now) and my bodyfat comes off as easy as it goes on, I'm offseason.

Just dont fuking eat so much then lmfao!

put 9 lbs on in 3 weeks u mirin?

Offseason for a reason

Edited by I Sh00t U I

Offseason for a reason

Youre a fucking moron then. You can only gain like 1-2lb of muscle a month.. so basically what you did was gained 9lbs of fat. Good one, that helps doesnt it! Offseason eh? What competitions have you/are you competing in? High weight class pro bodybuilders wouldnt even gain 3lb of fat a week. Learn to track macroes properly and stop wasting your own time please

Offseason for a reason

Youre a fucking moron then. You can only gain like 1-2lb of muscle a month.. so basically what you did was gained 9lbs of fat. Good one, that helps doesnt it! Offseason eh? What competitions have you/are you competing in? High weight class pro bodybuilders wouldnt even gain 3lb of fat a week. Learn to track macroes properly and stop wasting your own time please

Yeah a couple lbs of fat and a couple of muscle, Also im getting to the age where my body is "filling out" the weight I've put on is the weight i cut last year, I do my shit how i want to It works for me if you don't like it suck my cock, don't bother trolling me m8