[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

me

I Sh00t U I

My body type is mesomorph, i was skinny, smaller then allot of the other people in my age group at school i started training and trying to get bigger the pictures below were from the ground up, it was never there in any sort of muscle of fat tissue, i was below 9 stone when i started, the pictures are when i was 12 and a half (2 months old) I'm 13 stone now.

(These pictures were taken 2-3 months ago)

Weight: 174 lbs

Height:5"8.9

Measured my BMI few weeks later ON season, below 10% BodyFat

BMI: 25.7

I don't lift, i weight train/bodybuild, I'm not 1 of those zyzz troll kids, I like zyzz but yeah just gotta say that, I got into weight training through reading 1 of Arnold schwarzeneggers book's and then watching pumping iron, along with my dad inspiring me and teaching me.

People ask me why i want to be big, I don't really know why, i put it down to always being small, But I've always liked to challenge myself, whether it be in boxing, running or gaming, I always work relentlessly until i get where i want to be, and I've been pretty successful over the time, Now my new aim is to be as big as i possibly can (while maintaining physique ofc).

I live with my uncle, which is hard because its not my mam or my dad, I do everything myself, and looking after urself is really fucking hard especially when they say its 30% gym and 70% kitchen, here is where this quote comes in

“Strength does not come from winning. your struggles develop your strengths.

When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”

~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

That quote right there is really important to me, It's so true, remember the quote and when shit hits the fan u cant afford to buy the food you need or pay for the gym membership and you feel like giving up just remember that quote boys, That is when your on the road to success, when nothing can stop you, that is when your better, bodybuilding is one of the hardest sports out there and those who doubt it need to try it.

The topic is titled me so it's my thoughts etc :D but i bet allot of people can relate, if you do let me know, let me know if u need advice if i can give any i will.

zxsw5.jpg

These pictures of me were during offseason, although i might look fat recently i weighed 13 stone 1 with a fully shown 6 pack, i will be taking and releasing new pictures when i get them.307yas4.jpg

Edited by I Sh00t U I
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hotkeying

• Dog

• k or as i

• I Sh00t U I

5"4 not impressed

glorious master tankdwarf race

trolling aside solid uppderbody fam proper built for the girls

Edited by k or as i

the replies made me laugh

Yeah I only wear the shorts in the house by the way lol

got a leg pic today (cold btw) and i've recently developed cuts within the muscle that weren't there (because my legs were naturally massive) but shit camera and shit lighting and shit posing = cant see :(

2i74nqw.jpg

the replies made me laugh

Yeah I only wear the shorts in the house by the way lol

got a leg pic today (cold btw) and i've recently developed cuts within the muscle that weren't there (because my legs were naturally massive) but shit camera and shit lighting and shit posing = cant see :(

2i74nqw.jpg

i've seen better legs....ant0

How tall are you? honestly don't look 13 stone :S good chest tho

I'm 5 foot 9

Well i am, not in those 2 pictures im not stated in the writing i did.

I wish i was taller because i literally have no room to expand, and tony yeah the leg pic is a poor angle.

It is going to be really hard for me now but i will keep going and give you lot an update once i've made noteable improvements

Edited by I Sh00t U I

I'm 5 foot 9

I wish i was taller because i literally have no room to expand, and tony yeah the leg pic is a poor angle.

It is going to be really hard for me now but i will keep going and give you lot an update once i've made noteable improvements

What do u mean no room to expand? Shorter people fill out a lot better lol you never see any1 above like 5'9-10 on the olympia stage. Im only 5'8.. embrace it, its master race for bodybuilding

Edited by dogshit

I'm 5 foot 9

What do u mean no room to expand? Shorter people fill out a lot better lol you never see any1 above like 5'9-10 on the olympia stage. Im only 5'8.. embrace it, its master race for bodybuilding

Yes i know all of that... my training partner whos taller then me is basically progressing allot faster then me, i just look small compared to him even though i've been working harder and for longer, its hard to explain and theres allot to it but its not all that being short.