They think it's all over. It is now

Walli

Thanks for all the great times guys. Been a great run, and I'm glad I was able to make so many awesome friends through this experience.

Never cheat, never lie,

Final Ownage till I die.

Was good guys, sad to see that foe seems near its end. Hope you all have nice lives, maybe I'll see some of you on 06scape if I decide to play.

So many good memories haha. :) From being a confused 4nr getting hacked 10 times a month, to what i've learnt today, is telling how much this clan have helped and meant to me.

All though jagex have fucked their game up, and it was expected rlly.. Things change > We move on.

Hope we can keep the forums up and if irc still is up, i'll definitly drop by here and there ;).

Gl irl guys :)

if the clan wasn't killed by allowing 30+ defense and permitting teleing I'd probably be more sentinemtal towards its closing, but alas.

I joined in 2005, was only in for a few months, left, came back did GFX for 2 years, promoted to GFX Overlord, retired from gfx to old school. Pity that the somewhat successful leadership chose to close down, I'm sure lots of people have very fond memories of teamspeak and irc and of Bebe Ownage, nate getting his 3a kite, ace hosting his drop parties, shrimpcocktail 4ever, Vacant for bein the funniest guy alive, lighthouse for being lighthouse, mike [fear] (figment not 0 o 0 0) getting hacked by I mow lawns in 2006. The joint foe/mm trip in 2005. lots of good and bad times, solid to see the people who have been here since the beginning stick around,

cholesterol, berniej, ahren, rokce, aszaszin, juho, tris, moffits, pk valentine, ELEANOR, slakt, slee, martin, o grandpa 0, deathbyvirus, y'all were fine troopers and whoever i else i missed

best of luck with life folks

see you in the reopening in 2 weeks

Single/multi option killed ALL clans; there is no way for bigger clans to get action because the lower tier clans will simply hug single all day long. The hit tagging system killed a lot of PvM, crashing prices due to bad armor stat isn't helping either. So pretty much the two biggest aspects of Runescape are now gone...

I actually loved the EoC until Jagex screwed up the wild, then PvM. Not much I can say anymore except that I am finally done with runescape. Jagex did not listen to the community and destroyed the two parts that really makes runescape somewhat worthy to play.

I've never really been part of the clan, but I enjoyed the community here. It's a shame it has to end this way.

I always saw you around on forums.

^ Mini interesting to hear this from you. You were someone who had fun in many different aspects of the game.

And Luke you could answer my question from above? :o

I've never really been part of the clan, but I enjoyed the community here. It's a shame it has to end this way.

I always saw you around on forums.

^ Mini interesting to hear this from you. You were someone who had fun in many different aspects of the game.

And Luke you could answer my question from above? :o

God givith and taketh away. Adam has elder again, before closing walli cut down active ranks to all of about 20 or 25 people. Lost elder got OSC or Ally.. got guested for who knows what.. I think there was some unsubstantiated rumors about hacking or something. Either way he has elder now to answer your question.

Its been fun clanning with Foe for the past few months, I still remember this clan in late 2008 when i started playing and i never liked Foe Members. No point in playing this game anymore when Pure Clans are dead & Eoc came out. R I P FinaOwnage Elite

- Unkilable #1 rambosecplol.png

Funny how this place was such a big part of my teenage years, and funny how I both regret it overall having spend all that time.. but then at the same time I cherish so many memories and I do think ive learned so much, even important life lessons.

I was oldschool on that '08 one which is awkward coz i dont remember being that before like atleast a year later..

associate in the 07 pic which is seperate ml so not on there

edit: checked and it doesnt go as far back to first time i was on it :sad: