[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

They think it's all over. It is now

Walli

Always strived to be like my predecessors and surpass them. Only wish RS never changed so I could have fulfilled that and gone on to be the leader I knew I could have became.

Sly showed me this clan 2 years ago and took me under his wing for several months until he stepped down, made a name for myself via Midweeks and towards the end by reawakening our rich heritage on the mini scene.

This clan made Runescape much more than just a game, Foe wasn't just a clan it was and hopefully will continue to be a community.

The friendships formed in this clan and the lessons learnt can be applied to real life scenarios, how to respect each other and abide by the rules set out for the engine of the clan (business/team) to run smoothly.

A shout out to every last person who ever had the pleasure of being a FOE member, the pleasure of dining with what I'd happily call the Greatest clan to ever brace Runescape. Every member from now to years back when this clan was being formed I thank. Did Bonesaw and Ace ever think that the seed they planted all those years back would turn into the Titan of a tree we saw grow over the years? But much like the tree it needs water and sunlight or in terms of FOE; the passion to play and the effort to make things better.

Lastly I'd like to thank those who stayed up on TeamSpeak with me laughing our asses off, those who approached me for advice and left some-what enlightened as I'd mutter on for hours.

It was was a pleasure just Knowing you guys.

Take care.

been fun 2 years time of being around the community as guest, member and ally, met loads of great people and had good time either in tinychat, irc, forums or ts lols

take care and thanks !

Edited by Sopuli

=( I was going to give EOC a shot once I returned from college for winter break. Gonna miss everyone. I wish you guys best of luck with your future plans and hope you succeed in whatever you wish to do. Runescape may have been just a game, but I think I learned a lot. I left Foe once to join TLP which ended up being the biggest mistake of my RS career. After returning to FOE, I have never left and I promised myself, even through the think and thin, FOE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.

Was a good run. Gl every1 with future plans.

Im proud to be there at the end.

If you guys play private servers feel free to addme

Battlescape: J3r (Amazing clanning, active pure community)

Munity: J3r (Getting more active, City pking, wests, easts, active main, pure bridding)

#Finalownage

Dutchi mini unit ftw

Edited by J3r

Even though some of you made me rage like an old man, I still loved you all.

Hope everyone the best.

Old school mentality, #1 forever.

Edited by Scotty|w0rst

sad to see something so beautiful come to an end.

was a good run boys, as sad as it may sound foe was throughout my teen years pretty much was a great experience while it lasted

thanks to each n every member of foe.

R.I.P Reevesy aka Pewblet aka Pewblet Jr aka RyanKennelly aka MrReeves

2008-2012 lads wuv u all, ill be on irc, if any of u want me on fb pm me.

'iya next door neighbouroonie.