Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

1 & 1/2 years of on and off bulking, ALL NATTY. My story

Hotkeying

Nah im just joking! jkthtsjustajk

U look better before than now lol?

17%bf are you fuck, thats mid 20s, look at the armpit crease, you have no collarbone, therfore no visible traps, your triceps are barely visable, obviously a pushdown warrior. Also your bicep peak isnt existant, you can tell your not actually doing ur technique right for biceps. Also you critisize joe's technique for his dumbell rows, but you dont look like uve ever done them.

Honest advice: Stop eating shit immediately, focus actually on your training, dont try to lift heavy cause u want to impress people. And stop fucking about on forums, People are generally nice around here and give honest advice (mostly the wrong advice thinking they know best :unsure: ) from what ive seen of u, ur actually cocky as fuck but dont have the body or respect to back it up).

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tango_Oscar

• Reevesy

• Hotkeying

• Dog

17%bf are you fuck, thats mid 20s, look at the armpit crease, you have no collarbone, therfore no visible traps, your triceps are barely visable, obviously a pushdown warrior. Also your bicep peak isnt existant, you can tell your not actually doing ur technique right for biceps. Also you critisize joe's technique for his dumbell rows, but you dont look like uve ever done them.

Honest advice: Stop eating shit immediately, focus actually on your training, dont try to lift heavy cause u want to impress people. And stop fucking about on forums, People are generally nice around here and give honest advice (mostly the wrong advice thinking they know best :unsure: ) from what ive seen of u, ur actually cocky as fuck but dont have the body or respect to back it up).

Mid 20s? I will find out next time I go to the gym.

I only started doing pushdowns/pulldowns

I don't try to lift heavy to impress people, I work out at home mostly so no one to impress. Trust me, my form is fine.

I'm cocky because of my gains in the last 3 months bro, not all of us are on juice. If you're going to cheat, least you could do is respect the ones who choose not to (jk, idc do what you want i'll probably end up juicing. You can say what you want about my body, look at the before and after, not many people can post similar transformations. Because when people see me who havn't seen me for a while, jaws are dropping left right n center brah. So, in my opinion, I can back it up. No offence to Dog, but how many kids are inpatient, roid up do a 1 year transformation, get bored and lose it all in a month. I'm happy to do have done it the hard way.

No offence to Dog, but how many kids are inpatient, roid up do a 1 year transformation, get bored and lose it all in a month. I'm happy to do have done it the hard way.

I've gone from this,

fjTh5.png

to this:

IwiuL.jpg

In 8 months, NATURALLY. What are you actually talking about lol i'm not on anything :s and never have been. I've gone from having 12.5 inch obese arms.. 40 inch shoulders, waist, and chest.. to 14.5 inch lean as fuck arms.. 46 inch shoulders, 29 inch waist, and 40 inch chest.

Honestly, you look to be about 20-22% lol, you look like you must have been 10% or so before you started lifting, so you've put on a hell of a lot of fat :S your august picture looks to be a few percent less at least too :S

For me, this is about the final product, not in any hurry to be LEAN AND RIPPED. Don't see the point in "cutting" until i'm at least 100 kilos. When you've been skinny your entire life, being slightly obese doesn't bother me because I'm confident that i'll be able to lose it fast, being an ectomorph, stocking up on fat burners, learning about IF and researching clen. Also, i'm not some fucking body sculpture expert, so i don't really understand what most of you guys are talking about half the time. I just want to be big. Thats a cool picture and all Dog, but i'll judge from the videos since changing rooms are designed for making people look good (so that they are more likely to purchase the clothing item)

No offence to Dog, but how many kids are inpatient, roid up do a 1 year transformation, get bored and lose it all in a month. I'm happy to do have done it the hard way.

I've gone from this,

fjTh5.png

to this:

IwiuL.jpg

In 8 months, NATURALLY. What are you actually talking about lol i'm not on anything :s and never have been. I've gone from having 12.5 inch obese arms.. 40 inch shoulders, waist, and chest.. to 14.5 inch lean as fuck arms.. 46 inch shoulders, 29 inch waist, and 40 inch chest.

Honestly, you look to be about 20-22% lol, you look like you must have been 10% or so before you started lifting, so you've put on a hell of a lot of fat :S your august picture looks to be a few percent less at least too :S

nice..

Yeah, you're right, the light adds the muscle to my body, it doesn't just make the definition more visible, if you were to go into a fitting room, you'd definitely look like that, anyone would! I guess the fact that people oil up, tan and have big spotlights on them when competing, to show off the muscle that they actually have, means it's not there too.

Yeah, it's about the final product.. and not being lean and ripped as fast as possible, but what people are telling you is most of what you've gained is fat, not muscle :S

For me, this is about the final product, not in any hurry to be LEAN AND RIPPED. Don't see the point in "cutting" until i'm at least 100 kilos. When you've been skinny your entire life, being slightly obese doesn't bother me because I'm confident that i'll be able to lose it fast, being an ectomorph, stocking up on fat burners, learning about IF and researching clen. Also, i'm not some fucking body sculpture expert, so i don't really understand what most of you guys are talking about half the time. I just want to be big. Thats a cool picture and all Dog, but i'll judge from the videos since changing rooms are designed for making people look good (so that they are more likely to purchase the clothing item)

if you're gonna go up to 100 srsly do it very fucking slow. if u go there fast ur gnna be in a deep deep hole. Its fucking hard losing weight when ur obese lol,and depressing cause the scales go down but your physique doesnt really change. you go from fat to slightly less fat.

I don't know why people HAVE to do seasons of bulking and cutting like 8 months bulk, fuck that shit. im taking a 6 week break off my diet (as ive just hopped off the bike),and will gain very slightly in this period, (3200 cals/day, less on rest days), take it from me lol, a former 123kg fat fuck. u do not wanna be there

take it from me lol, a former 123kg fat fuck. u do not wanna be there

This, cutting for 6 fucking months is not fun.

Well you look significantly smaller in the video so I really don't understand it

Most of what i've gained is fat right? How much fat have i gained then bro? Because of that 30 kilos i've gained, you really think most of that was fat? You think I gained 16kilos+ of fat? srs question

I look smaller, yes, but not 'significantly' smaller lol... don't get me wrong, i'm not even saying i'm big lol, cause i'm not.. im just saying that's what somebody who has gained purely lean mass looks like... and that you seem to have an ego where it really isn't deserved.

If you gained 10% bodyfat then you would have gained like 8 kilos of fat.

if you're gonna go up to 100 srsly do it very fucking slow. if u go there fast ur gnna be in a deep deep hole. Its fucking hard losing weight when ur obese lol,and depressing cause the scales go down but your physique doesnt really change. you go from fat to slightly less fat.

I don't know why people HAVE to do seasons of bulking and cutting like 8 months bulk, fuck that shit. im taking a 6 week break off my diet (as ive just hopped off the bike),and will gain very slightly in this period, (3200 cals/day, less on rest days), take it from me lol, a former 123kg fat fuck. u do not wanna be there

I think people are really overexadurating how "fat" i am. Personally, I don't feel fat. Maybe in bodybuilding terms i'm fat. But I got it checked about a month ago and I was 15.6%. I'll get it checked next time though. that was like 12kilos of fat, not worried honestly. I find it easier to bulk when I can eat what I want without worrying, i'll save that mental strength for when I cut.

I think people are really overexadurating how "fat" i am. Personally, I don't feel fat. Maybe in bodybuilding terms i'm fat. But I got it checked about a month ago and I was 15.6%. I'll get it checked next time though. that was like 12kilos of fat, not worried honestly. I find it easier to bulk when I can eat what I want without worrying, i'll save that mental strength for when I cut.

I'm like 14% as far as I know, this is just my estimation, might be leaner.. but I don't have a single bit of fat on my neck, you have a frogtech neck, you think 1% bodyfat gives you a frog neck? :S

I look smaller, yes, but not 'significantly' smaller lol... don't get me wrong, i'm not even saying i'm big lol, cause i'm not.. im just saying that's what somebody who has gained purely lean mass looks like... and that you seem to have an ego where it really isn't deserved.

If you gained 10% bodyfat then you would have gained like 8 kilos of fat.

sneeky edit hahaha

I'm like 14% as far as I know, this is just my estimation, might be leaner.. but I don't have a single bit of fat on my neck, you have a frogtech neck, you think 1% bodyfat gives you a frog neck? :S

I will get it checked next time I go. Honestly, I have no reason to lie. Reason it might be off is because when I got it tested, the guy asked me what I weighed, and I might have been wrong, i'll weigh myself next time

yes but in 14kg's time u will be fat. (@100kg.)