[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

1 & 1/2 years of on and off bulking, ALL NATTY. My story

Hotkeying

Just like everyone else, tired of being out of shape, beta, being called "skinny" several times a day. After being at my lowest point in early 2011, runescape addict, college dropout, virgin and since my clan closed, time was all I had, so I made the decision to follow the herd after discovering zyzz and start "lifting" and change my life.

Summer of 2010, 6ft 55kilos:

This was about 6 months before I started lifting, there aren't many more recent "skinny" pictures of me, because I was such a recluse.

Next picture was taken in july of 2011, several months into my quest. Noobie gains plus no job/college meant I gained really fast, eating constantly: (65 kilos)

At the time, I thought I was the king, and was so happy with not being incredibly skinny, and as a result of being content, I ended up slacking and reaching 70 kilos then totally platueing:

I didn't understand why I wasn't getting anywhere stayed 70 kilos for months, until giving up at christmas (around the time IR re-opened, i was re-addicted to scape)

Heres me in april, as you can see I ended up losing a lot of my gains, dropping down to 65 kilos or so:

I started up again, after seeing this picture and seeing how much I had wasted away. By July, I looked like this (75 kilos)

80 kilos (august)

86 kilos (was guna wait till 90 but fuck it, yolo)

Lz9zp.jpg

GjP8X.jpg

ftxI8.jpg

Yes, I am highly deformed. My right arm is bigger than the left, my back is shite, and so are my tri's. Feel free to mock me I can take it. And yes I am a fat fuck, but I don't care bro, makes bulking easier when you can eat greasy chips for pre-workout.

Current stats: 6.1ft 86kilos 15%bf last time i checked altho I find it hard to believe (looks more like 17%)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tango_Oscar

• Reevesy

• Hotkeying

• Dog

Yes, I am highly deformed. My right arm is bigger than the left, my back is shite, and so are my tri's. Feel free to mock me

This is the definition of insecurity right here, who the fuck cares that your back and tri's are shit, just means you have to try harder, no1 is perfect

also leg pics

Yes, I am highly deformed. My right arm is bigger than the left, my back is shite, and so are my tri's. Feel free to mock me

This is the definition of insecurity right here, who the fuck cares that your back and tri's are shit, just means you have to try harder, no1 is perfect

also leg pics

Yeah m8 i do try harder. Plus wanted to put it out there before some1 else did

Hi Will xo Looking peng as per xo

<3 ADD ME ON FB SO I CAN ADD U TO IR GROUP :)

if he does that he's life will be pointless

lol

why lol? lol

because of all the times u critisized my physique on my log.

You can critique bro, I think saying "lol" is much more disrespectful.

was just thinking bloody hell ur missing longhead of tricep. get close grip benching. congrats on gaining 30kgs tho!

I warned you :P Yeah I'm doing Tri's and back twice a week now

lol

why lol? lol

was just thinking bloody hell ur missing longhead of tricep. get close grip benching. congrats on gaining 30kgs tho!

I warned you :P Yeah I'm doing Tri's and back twice a week now

good good

lol

why lol? lol

why do you think you deserve my respect? what respect have you shown me? you also didn't 'critique' my physique, you critisized it.

lol

why lol? lol

why do you think you deserve my respect? what respect have you shown me? you also didn't 'critique' my physique, you critisized it.

cos im natty? dur

lol

why lol? lol

cos im natty? dur

dont lie, you're clearly on at least 4g of test a week based on your pictures