Tj stop being such a downy

This artworks was inspired by Juho

Posted Image

I don't get it...

But if it means something against Jewish people;

then it's automatically not funny.

fucking noob.

Tj stop being such a downy

Well here's mine :/ made in about 20 mins on paint :). Uploaded on Gimp and cut out the backround lol

Posted Image

obviously you haven't red the title?

TWO MINUTE SIGNATURESSSS

i like it tho :shifty:

Well here's mine :/ made in about 20 mins on paint :). Uploaded on Gimp and cut out the backround lol

Posted Image

obviously you haven't red the title?

TWO MINUTE SIGNATURESSSS

i like it tho :shifty:

Thanks :) I read the title and i thought 2 mins was a factor of 20 and i wanted to post it somewere  :p

Thanks again  :wub:

Get the fuck out of here you motherfucking piece of shit. I will seriously take your fucking body, cut your goddamn legs and arms off, and then place whatever's left of your fucking life in a chair in which you shall watch me slit your father's throat with a knife, and then proceed to watch me rape your fucking mother and bust all over her goddamn face, you stupid motherfucker. Get a life, grow up, and go die in a fire.

Get the fuck out of here you motherfucking piece of shit. I will seriously take your fucking body, cut your goddamn legs and arms off, and then place whatever's left of your fucking life in a chair in which you shall watch me slit your father's throat with a knife, and then proceed to watch me rape your fucking mother and bust all over her goddamn face, you stupid motherfucker. Get a life, grow up, and go die in a fire.

win.

:o

You should try kickboxing, lets out the anger.

Or wear your wolf t-shirt, both work.

Overlord on the rage.  <3