• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cholesterol

• I C0NN0R I

• TJ

• Paxman

Top Posters In This Topic

d72, you have to explain that joke to me :x i don't get that whole; why don't you take a seat over there :(

halp!

The guy's name is Chris Hansen, who's the host for a show called "Dateline NBC". What the show's about is basicaly cops going on to chatrooms and luring pedobears to specific locations. What Chris Hansen does is confront the predator once he arrives, and then proceeding to telling the predator, "Why don't you have a seat over there", in which once the predator sits in the chair, he explains that they were lured and caught, and then tells them what they did wrong and shit. I find him iconic because he's fucking hilarious when he confronts the people, like he'll be hiding behind a curtain or some shit and he'll unexpectedly jump out and go like, "Bet I'm not the suprise you were expecting, am I? Now why don't you have a seat over there."

I made a topic with a collab of some of his best highlights, I don't know where it went but it was in the Off-Topic section (Y)

d72, you have to explain that joke to me :x i don't get that whole; why don't you take a seat over there :(

halp!

The guy's name is Chris Hansen, who's the host for a show called "Dateline NBC". What the show's about is basicaly cops going on to chatrooms and luring pedobears to specific locations. What Chris Hansen does is confront the predator once he arrives, and then proceeding to telling the predator, "Why don't you have a seat over there", in which once the predator sits in the chair, he explains that they were lured and caught, and then tells them what they did wrong and shit. I find him iconic because he's fucking hilarious when he confronts the people, like he'll be hiding behind a curtain or some shit and he'll unexpectedly jump out and go like, "Bet I'm not the suprise you were expecting, am I? Now why don't you have a seat over there."

I made a topic with a collab of some of his best highlights, I don't know where it went but it was in the Off-Topic section (Y)

aren't there some video's of that on youtube lol?

i knew this show once were you could like hire a undercover dude, who checked if you're husband was cheating, something similar to tho lol :p

halp!

link the highlights please, id love ot watch it lmao

halp!

link the highlights please, id love ot watch it lmao
http://foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=6973.0