• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leon|Puscy--Pker

• Darkm4g3131

• Jacob|3 Q S

• watchoutofko

L0l@ kay klux klen, I started laughin irl.

@Leon welcome to black market, just try to recover the acc and check for IP and track that downie. One sythe user got scammed by like 300$ and he found the kid and his parents had to pay him back LOL. Now thats tracking scums down!

Leon|Puscy--Pker

Lol pointless tracking someone over an rs acc? Just costs more time and money.. & yeh Austin I know. Thx ;)

And @Connor, I must admit I don't really care about your opinion, you're an idiot anyways.

dude tbh rofl? you tried to sell your account i meant i know im not a mod ing lol but you got scammed get over it because then again you tried to sell your account true tho its really his fault give him an extra hit on the leg if you ever find him for me lol?

Leon|Puscy--Pker

So you're saying if you call me a f*cking ass hole in game, (Breaking the Rule 'Offensive Language') I'm allowed to hack your account and train your def and drop your items because you broke Jagex Rules?

Nice..

Idiot :wacko:

Don't f*cking joke around with me you racist piece of sh*t.

Seriously, there's 2 things I hate so much.. 1 of them are racists and the other are.. Well thats private.

Hypocrit much, your the racist with this topic. You made a topic the other day about immature people and you've just done the exact same.

dude tbh rofl? you tried to sell your account i meant i know im not a mod ing lol but you got scammed get over it because then again you tried to sell your account true tho its really his fault give him an extra hit on the leg if you ever find him for me lol?

Holy shit, that would make more sense if you typed in fucking binary.

So you're saying if you call me a f*cking ass hole in game, (Breaking the Rule 'Offensive Language') I'm allowed to hack your account and train your def and drop your items because you broke Jagex Rules?

Nice..

Idiot :wacko:

Different concept, what would be similar would be If I said you were a "fucking asshole" (which from the way you behave I think you are... Grow up kid.) ingame, it would be to swear back at me, in a different way.

If you go to RSBot, trade with a guy with 25 posts, and then get scammed you're a fucking idiot.

So, because you try to quit your account, and then it gets defence, you get annoyed even though you were trying to get rid of it.

It's like if you try sell a game, then someone spits on it and gives you it back, it doesn't make a difference because you dont even play it.

You're an idiot kid, grow up.

Connor|New Recruits

Don't care about my opinion? I am moderating these fourms, This is the internet, saying Nigger dosn't make you big, this is a warning, bye.

Leon|Puscy--Pker

Don't care about my opinion? I am moderating these fourms, This is the internet, saying ****** dosn't make you big, this is a warning, bye.

Connor, I seriously hope your mom is very proud of you for moderating these forums :)

And Olberman, I made this topic before I made the other.

Date check check.

And I didn't understand much about what most other people said. Didn't make much sence really. Especially Omg a newb.