So I've just been scammed...

Leon|Puscy--Pker

Leon|Puscy--Pker

BY A F*CKING n*gger!

So I tried to sell my account on rsbot dot org. And this n*gger who lives in Holland just like me, decides to fucking scam me for my account Puscy--Pker. I was like, you're dutch so I should be safe. But I had to think f*cking twice. When I saw his msn address I realised I should have f*cking known. His msn address was jamaimartir@hotmail.com. That already explains enough. He's a F*CKING n*gger! Why do these n*ggers always have to steal my f*cking sh*t?!

When I was a kid my bike got stolen 4 times by n*ggers from my neighbourhood. Now I'm 19 years old, and my car gets stolen by a n*gger.

I restrict myself with runescape and now I try to sell my account and my account gets stolen by a f*cking n*gger!!

What the f*ck is wrong with this planet. Every f*cking asswhipe scams eichother for the smallest things you can imagine! Even for f*cking pixels!

If anyone knows this n*gger called Jamai Martir, tell him I'll find him with my dads car(because mine was stolen by 1 of his 'brothaz' and I'll drive him to the f*cking hospital, after breaking his legs!

Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this but I had to let my feelings go. I'm f*cking pissed. This sh*t always f*cking happens to me for f*ck sake.

Thanks for understanding.

Racism is bad.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leon|Puscy--Pker

• Darkm4g3131

• Jacob|3 Q S

• watchoutofko

Leon|Puscy--Pker

Don't f*cking joke around with me you racist piece of sh*t.

Seriously, there's 2 things I hate so much.. 1 of them are racists and the other are.. Well thats private.

Leon|Puscy--Pker

fucking ******s.

edit: whos that Darkm4g313495346534y87ht7y kid? Learn to fucking spell u complete downer.

^

@luke, being in a clan doesn't make u irresistable from scamming/getting hacked... Take Alex for an example and another 50 kazillion people in Foe. What are you trying to say..? Was it you who scammed me because I quit foe 4 years ago?

Leon|Puscy--Pker

lol :p I'm okay man.. Recovered Puscy earlier. And Eddy wanted to make Gud Bettel 45 def so we did. We rock the wild now man it's like old times :) Vid will be out soon too :P

I lol'd... HARD XD

hilarious, he got scammed.

Grow the fuck up.

Edit: If you're laughing at the way he addressed the situation, then i apologise.

Your tellin him to grow the fuck up? when this post says n*gger about 20 times? not nice when anyone gets scammed obviously but yeh it happens

I lol'd... HARD XD

hilarious, he got scammed.

Grow the fuck up.

Edit: If you're laughing at the way he addressed the situation, then i apologise.

Your tellin him to grow the fuck up? when this post says n*gger about 20 times? not nice when anyone gets scammed obviously but yeh it happens

Yes i am, point being? He isn't the one who got scammed of an account that took loads of time and effort, he's just somebody who spent 30 seconds reading a thread.