[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Advice for a firecape, can I do it?

qasst

You shouldn't have a problem doing it, if you know what to pray, and when. I did it with 70 ranged, 7 def, and 43 pray, and many of the items available now weren't available then(for instance, purple sweets& the range+mage prayers).

my inventory was something like:

4 sara brews(4)(never took a sip)

22 super restores(4)

Crystal bow

Ranged potion

and my EQ was:

coif

random cape(wasn't using mage at all, so there wasn't a need for me to use a god cape, it might have been obby I was using)

unholy symbol

crystal bow

monks robe top

monks robe bottom

ranger boots

black dhide vambs

no ring

so to say you have it easy, as long as you don't lag/ know how to pray switch, should be true. Just watch some videos, and practice pray switching with a friend.

edit:your armour looks fine, maybe replace fury with unholy symbol, if pray is more important to you.

edit2: if you happen to have a Holy Wrench... replace one of your pray pots/super restores with it. it IS worth it(adding 2 points of pray, per sip, assuming you have 20 pots at least, would give you 160 pray points, while a super restore (4) will only give you around 110).

Am I going to actually get any help in this topic or should i just stop wasting my time?

It's a forum full of trolls *cough* I mean lovely helpful people.. what do you think

I dont know, i heard FOE was one of the better clans.. So I assumed it had semi-mature members..

All of them are mature, Most of the trolls are forum guests. XD

HADUKE - Stfu kid your so fucking immature, your one of those 12 yrolds little fucks dat got no friends irl, suck balls at RS and Never Stfu. fucking started pking in 09 and got nottin good to say, ur not funny, no1 thinks u are, and tbh your just a faggot in general, so if u need me hit me up in #flippers cause i love to rip on idiots like you, faggot. leave qasst alone kid just wants some fcape advice and your just being a faggot about it so take ur lvl 50 acc back to bounty hunter cave nd gtfo Foe Fourms faggot

link=topic=6485.msg111892#msg111892 date=1252016074]

google a fire cape guide

(11:42:00) -Vectra[12]- ** (FEAR_THE_A_K): Strength 85 | Hitpoints 75 | Ranged 69 | Mining 62

google some pk skills and stats

Am I going to actually get any help in this topic or should i just stop wasting my time?

It's a forum full of trolls *cough* I mean lovely helpful people.. what do you think

I dont know, i heard FOE was one of the better clans.. So I assumed it had semi-mature members..

All of them are mature, Most of the trolls are forum guests. XD

HADUKE - Stfu kid you're so fucking immature, you're one of those 12 yrolds little fucks that has no friends irl, suck balls at RS and Never Stfu. fucking started pking in 09 and got nothing good to say, ur not funny, no1 thinks u are, and tbh your just a faggot in general, so if u need me hit me up in #flippers cause i love to rip on idiots like you, faggot. leave qasst alone kid just wants some fcape advice and your just being a faggot about it so take ur lvl 50 acc back to bounty hunter cave nd gtfo Foe Forums faggot

Oh, You think I give the slightest shit of what you think of me, and honestly. i've been pking since '04 and playing since '02. and I actually doubt you're abyss arr0w. so please, fuck off and stop acting like an ignorant fucktard. (I actually doubt you're acting.)

I've been on these forums LONG before you, so kid. take your own advice, GTFO FOE FORUMS FAGGOT.

Oh, and also I just grammar nazi'd you.

And before you call anyone stupid or idiots, work on your spelling and your grammar.

Retard.

Haduken, ignore cast, hes been flaming everyone since he realised his topic wasn't "old school".

@casts, Haduken never even flamed him, so stop bitching...

Haduken, ignore cast, hes been flaming everyone since he realised his topic wasn't "old school".

@casts, Haduken never even flamed him, so stop bitching...

He's been flaming everyone since he realised hes a failed pker, and wishes he was someone he isn't because his life is so fucked up irl.

It's actually quite funny when idiots like him think they're "pro" at flaming, when all they'e doing is  making them selves look like idiots, thanks for sticking up for me thouugh.  <3

Well, i gotta say... Fight caves is no piece of cake. First, you will need 75 range minimum. Your equipment is fine, just maybe replace sara skirt with black chaps? Sweets are recommended for pures. 200 to 450 would be enuf.

Gl with fire cape man.

HADUKEN Why flame and say his stats are shit? Hes asking for help idiot you need to go train aswell.

Grail ill isn't my account anymore, also. He asked why he couldn't i told him why.