My stats are:

35 att

41 str

34 defense

70 range

44 prayer

70 mage

59 hp

I dont really know what gear to use, or if i can even do it.

I'm thinking about

sara mitre

sara robe top

sara robe bottom

fury

1k diamond (e) bolts

seers ring

wizzy boots

regen bracelet

rune c bow

god cape

unholy book

I'd like to know if theres something I can improve on/ make this setup a bit cheaper and still just as effective, basically i just need some advice before i waste like 8m on gear.

Thanks for reading.

Okay, can somebody atleast tell me WHY im going to die and what to improve on? instead of telling me I suck, can you atleast try to help out.

Your hp, your range your all around stats, ARE CRAP  GO TRAIN

the 360s hit 40s and could easily 2 hit you GO TRAIN AND STOP SOULWARSING@@@@@@@@

@@@RAGE

Okay, can somebody atleast tell me WHY im going to die and what to improve on? instead of telling me I suck, can you atleast try to help out.

Your hp, your range your all around stats, ARE CRAP  GO TRAIN

the 360s hit 40s and could easily 2 hit you GO TRAIN AND STOP SOULWARSING@@@@@@@@

@@@RAGE

Ive heard of people doing it pretty easily with 70 range. and i know what the 360s hit, thats kind of why i got prayer..

Am I going to actually get any help in this topic or should i just stop wasting my time?

It's a forum full of trolls *cough* I mean lovely helpful people.. what do you think

Am I going to actually get any help in this topic or should i just stop wasting my time?

It's a forum full of trolls *cough* I mean lovely helpful people.. what do you think

I dont know, i heard FOE was one of the better clans.. So I assumed it had semi-mature members..

I dont know, i heard FOE was one of the better clans.. So I assumed it had semi-mature members..

All of them are mature, Most of the trolls are forum guests. XD

All of them are mature, Most of the trolls are forum guests. XD

Oh.. youre right..

wtb forum member in here.

well i dont think jad has been fixed. And godcape, you will need ava backpack/karils x bow.

if you have never even attempted caves before, then theres no way your going to do it with them stats. i suggest getting higher stats or trying fight caves out on another main account first.

Pure capes are a LOT different than main capes. You will have no trouble getting one if you know how to hug the 90s off and making the right decision during waves 45 and 60, in which luck over weighs skill.  

Your defense is still low too tank, so I wouldn't suggest doing it that way.

EDIT: After reading a lot of pathetic responses, I think it's about time people did something about it. The next person I catch making a retarded response will get muted for a week; if they continue, then it will go up to a month, then a year.