Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Kid Gets Jumped by 7 people (WARNING!!! SHOWS ALOT!!)

Snacking Yak

Not to sound like a faggot but there's more to it than it just being 7v1. If this was infact an unprovoked attack this shit can and most probably will haunt him for the rest of his life, like constant anxiety out in public etc. especially now the video is so viral. Having your asskicked by one guy in a fair fight can play on your mind for a while so imagine how long It's gonna be before he can get over this.

ye it annoys me when ppl r like "they didnt even hit that hard he only had a few bruises and a cut lip"

that's not even the least of what he was worried about. I can't even begin to imagine what sort of traumatic thoughts were going through his mind during this ordeal. "when are they going to stop?" "are they going to kill me?"

On top of that it's said he's a fob (fresh of the boat) meaning he just moved here to America. Now his entire veiw of America is probably fucked up.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Blitz

• Average Joe

• Silk

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth l Rare

read this

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/01/16/video-of-beating-posted-on-youtube-prompts-police-investigation/

The "victim" allegedly was involved in a 20 vs 2 (2 of the guys from the 7 man attack in the video) back in October which is why those 7 guys jumped this kid in the first place. Not taking sides. But if this is true then BOTH parties need to be punished! Those 7 jerks need to be put in jail for their violence and so do the others!!

If this is true then im going to love to see the comments change from awww poor lad > meh cunt had it comming

I've been in a 1v5 , me being the 1. Was playing soccer and went shoulder to shoulder with this nigger . Bumped him off . He had an attitude so he pushed me . I pushed him back . He had family in the team that started jumping in . My team didn't know what to do lol , after a min or so afew of my team mates broke it up . Fuckin animal maori's tbh . Came out with just a cut cheek , which swelled up quite abit . Got cheap shotted . Didn't go down though .

read this

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/01/16/video-of-beating-posted-on-youtube-prompts-police-investigation/

The "victim" allegedly was involved in a 20 vs 2 (2 of the guys from the 7 man attack in the video) back in October which is why those 7 guys jumped this kid in the first place. Not taking sides. But if this is true then BOTH parties need to be punished! Those 7 jerks need to be put in jail for their violence and so do the others!!

If this is true then im going to love to see the comments change from awww poor lad > meh cunt had it comming

Doubt it tbh.

Tj tbh your a thug man, i wish i could be as tough as you and yes i have been punched in my face and saw people get jumped among  other things but everyone cant be as much of a bad ass as you =/

Thank you for you divine worship.

And I wasn't trying to sound tough, but I hate when people talk as thought it's happened to them.

"Oh it wasn't THAT bad"

Bull shit, getting kicked in the face fucking hurts.

My bad, double posted

funny how every1's so mad about this, even though the chink can walk at the end of the vid

pussy fight, pussy hits, no injury... THE GUY IS HARDLY EVEN BLEEDING FROM THE MOUTH

it wouldn't even be worth mentioning in the local newspaper if it wasn't for all the moralfags remembering the times when they were bullied in their pathetic childhoods and spreading the hate all over the internet

Clearly had a tough upbringing, right bro?

nope, but i have a friend who got mugged a year ago on new years eve by about 15 niggers and a few arabs, and they threw a broken beer bottle at his face while they were hitting him

they didn't take his money

he lost an eye

do you still think this kid has it bad? (and if it's gang related then it's even more laughable)

Tj tbh your a thug man, i wish i could be as tough as you and yes i have been punched in my face and saw people get jumped among  other things but everyone cant be as much of a bad ass as you =/

And I wasn't trying to sound tough, but I hate when people talk as thought it's happened to them.

"Oh it wasn't THAT bad"

My bad, double posted

If you were with those 7 would you jump a kid that is 6'3 240, Never been jumped and im never alone so... Dont think I will be soon.

read this

Doubt it tbh.

Highly doubt it tbh.. swear at some point in the video he says something in another language as well.. as above have said he probably recently moved to America, and look at him, he's clearly a bookworm, as if he's gonna be involved in 20v2 attacks, it's probably friends of the people attacking him circulating bullshit.

Tuff kids......

What surprises me the most is that you put this shit on internet , thinking it would be considered "cool".

"Oh it wasn't THAT bad"

My bad, double posted

If you were with those 7 would you jump a kid that is 6'3 240, Never been jumped and im never alone so... Dont think I will be soon.

That's irrelevant, I'm far to nice to jump someone. I've been jumped before, and I know how it feels.

Would never wish it upon anyone.

read this

Doubt it tbh.

Highly doubt it tbh.. swear at some point in the video he says something in another language as well.. as above have said he probably recently moved to America, and look at him, he's clearly a bookworm, as if he's gonna be involved in 20v2 attacks, it's probably friends of the people attacking him circulating bullshit.

Also the fact that there is no proof of a 20v2, if it was 20v2 wouldn't you involve the police earlier? the parents would at least know something was up and call the police. Cold hard evidence proves there was a 7v1, no evidence for 20v2. How they got off with a warning is bullshit.

It honestly wasn't that bad the simple fact that there's 7 kids on 1 just baffles me.

Wasn't that bad would be the wrong choice of words. It's cold and you take 5-7 kicks in the face making the pain feel even worse than it should be. I doubt many people get attacked by seven people at once, and I highly doubt this has occurred to you even once.

Tom (Rendition)

funny how every1's so mad about this, even though the chink can walk at the end of the vid

pussy fight, pussy hits, no injury... THE GUY IS HARDLY EVEN BLEEDING FROM THE MOUTH

it wouldn't even be worth mentioning in the local newspaper if it wasn't for all the moralfags remembering the times when they were bullied in their pathetic childhoods and spreading the hate all over the internet

Clearly had a tough upbringing, right bro?

nope, but i have a friend who got mugged a year ago on new years eve by about 15 niggers and a few arabs, and they threw a broken beer bottle at his face while they were hitting him

they didn't take his money

he lost an eye

do you still think this kid has it bad? (and if it's gang related then it's even more laughable)

I didn't ask about your friend.

By comparing every incident to a worse incident, you can make almost anything look mundane retrospectively.

It honestly wasn't that bad the simple fact that there's 7 kids on 1 just baffles me.

Wasn't that bad would be the wrong choice of words. It's cold and you take 5-7 kicks in the face making the pain feel even worse than it should be. I doubt many people get attacked by seven people at once, and I highly doubt this has occurred to you even once.

police said that it was a retaliation from a 20v2 gang fight

so yeah

ye if this is true, he did have it coming to him.  in ghetto's or the hood or whatever you want to call it it's an eye for an eye, you live by the sword you die by the sword.  don't chat shit and be involved with shit when you aren't prepared to have your ass handed to you eventually.