Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Kid Gets Jumped by 7 people (WARNING!!! SHOWS ALOT!!)

Snacking Yak

Stfu you cunt about twitter,

/b/ doxed all of them within an hour, then all these fgt websites apparently helped out

btw we love the vid, we feed on your tears

"BOOM NIGGA"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Blitz

• Average Joe

• Silk

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how every1's so mad about this, even though the chink can walk at the end of the vid

pussy fight, pussy hits, no injury... THE GUY IS HARDLY EVEN BLEEDING FROM THE MOUTH

it wouldn't even be worth mentioning in the local newspaper if it wasn't for all the moralfags remembering the times when they were bullied in their pathetic childhoods and spreading the hate all over the internet

Tom (Rendition)

funny how every1's so mad about this, even though the chink can walk at the end of the vid

pussy fight, pussy hits, no injury... THE GUY IS HARDLY EVEN BLEEDING FROM THE MOUTH

it wouldn't even be worth mentioning in the local newspaper if it wasn't for all the moralfags remembering the times when they were bullied in their pathetic childhoods and spreading the hate all over the internet

Clearly had a tough upbringing, right bro?

just saying you guys are just assuming that the asian guy didnt do anything , almost no1 would jump someone for no reasons therefore the asian guy just got what he deserved most likely

No ofc not, weedy Chinese kid, looks like a bookworm, calls 7 hooded white people 'white trash' for no reason, the 7 people assault him cos they were provoked.

OR, Chinese kid says nothing, the 7 white kids think they're somehow tough, yet can't batter anyone without the help of their friends, and choose the weakest, smallest victim they can find, all because of his race. What seems more likely to you?

Moron

there's one white guy, one hispanic guy, and the rest are asian.

Oh that makes it even better, i hate Asians!

HANG THE CUNTS

just saying you guys are just assuming that the asian guy didnt do anything , almost no1 would jump someone for no reasons therefore the asian guy just got what he deserved most likely

No ofc not, weedy Chinese kid, looks like a bookworm, calls 7 hooded white people 'white trash' for no reason, the 7 people assault him cos they were provoked.

OR, Chinese kid says nothing, the 7 white kids think they're somehow tough, yet can't batter anyone without the help of their friends, and choose the weakest, smallest victim they can find, all because of his race. What seems more likely to you?

Moron

HANG THE CUNTS

Hope you're fucking joking.

And the kids beat him up and took his wallet and belongings.

That kid didn't deserve that...

Moron

HANG THE CUNTS

Hope you're fucking joking.

And the kids beat him up and took his wallet and belongings.

That kid didn't deserve that...

I was being sarcastic about the hating Asians bit, not so much about the 'hang the cunts' bit, well maybe a bit, they don't deserve death, they deserve a prison sentence.

And i never said he deserved it. Calm self.

He was tanking those hits

HAHAHAHHAH FUCKING HAHA

Fucking hilarious comment dude please keep making more as this video was just posted for your amusement and for you to make a connection to Runescape in an attempt to make other online people laugh.

Grow up.

its not my fault he can take a hit im showing respect to him

I've seen worse, but the fact that these kids live in what looks to me like a first world sub urb makes it even worse. There are savages out there in the world but most of them either don't know better, or their living conditions aren't very good. These little homos have no excuse, they're faggots.

It honestly wasn't that bad the simple fact that there's 7 kids on 1 just baffles me.

okay someone's never been kicked/punched in the face before  o.O

Gareth l Rare

remember the russian vid of the dude beating up emo's....

that was a bad vid

as said this vid is souly bad just because its 7v1.

but before people start crying again > so many trolls on this topic....

give it a rest and stop acting like whitenight over the internet. no one gives a fuck about your oppinion or what you have to say on the matter against trolls. jesus

Not to sound like a faggot but there's more to it than it just being 7v1. If this was infact an unprovoked attack this shit can and most probably will haunt him for the rest of his life, like constant anxiety out in public etc. especially now the video is so viral. Having your asskicked by one guy in a fair fight can play on your mind for a while so imagine how long It's gonna be before he can get over this.

Not to sound like a faggot but there's more to it than it just being 7v1. If this was infact an unprovoked attack this shit can and most probably will haunt him for the rest of his life, like constant anxiety out in public etc. especially now the video is so viral. Having your asskicked by one guy in a fair fight can play on your mind for a while so imagine how long It's gonna be before he can get over this.

I hope he gets the help he needs.

If I see him, I'm giving that kid a hug.  :mellow:

Nvm probably a bad idea.

Tj tbh your a thug man, i wish i could be as tough as you and yes i have been punched in my face and saw people get jumped among  other things but everyone cant be as much of a bad ass as you =/

Tj tbh your a thug man, i wish i could be as tough as you and yes i have been punched in my face and saw people get jumped among  other things but everyone cant be as much of a bad ass as you =/

The degree of which hes hurt is a very small matter. The more 'baffling' matter is that this is even happening in the first place and the circumstances around it.