[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

bullied kid kills

Gareth l Rare

@jokezwrlddungotlmitz I hate to break it to you, but pretty much the whole damn world knows at this point the truth about this prick. Stop trying to make him seem the victim in this? "Real men fight with fists" eh? Yeah, I'm sure Dylan was being a real man going around punching kids younger, shorter and weaker than him on a daily basis. Jorge was completely justified to do what he did.

By the way, did he drop any good loot?

KingSizeShed 2 days ago 31  

I hope he comes back to life, so he can die again.

poocomesout 1 day ago 12  

We'll always remember you Dylan... as the bully who got what he had coming, and more.

Anidem9 2 days ago 11  

he used to be a bully, untill he took an arrow to the knee, and 11 more to the chest

cuddlehead1 5 hours ago 3 

thanks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vult

• gfdgfd

• You_R_D3d

• Gareth l Rare

@jokezwrlddungotlmitz I hate to break it to you, but pretty much the whole damn world knows at this point the truth about this prick. Stop trying to make him seem the victim in this? "Real men fight with fists" eh? Yeah, I'm sure Dylan was being a real man going around punching kids younger, shorter and weaker than him on a daily basis. Jorge was completely justified to do what he did.

poocomesout 1 day ago 12  

We'll always remember you Dylan... as the bully who got what he had coming, and more.

Anidem9 2 days ago 11  

he used to be a bully, untill he took an arrow to the knee, and 11 more to the chest

thanks

yw

poocomesout 1 day ago 12  

Anidem9 2 days ago 11  

thanks

yw

how are you so fast at replying

learntosmite

i agree with no charges, whoever bullies another kid for whatever reason deserves to get the fuck beaten out of them, unfortunately for the bully he got stabbed

currentlycon

kid probably didn't mean to kill him

yep 12 stabs was just ment to knock him out

yeah 14 year olds know everything. Not really. All that was going through his head was he wanted the pain to stop so he ended it.

yeah 14 year olds know everything. Not really. All that was going through his head was he wanted the pain to stop so he ended it.

unless you're totally retarded you'll agree that 14 year old is old enough to know that knives are sharp items that CUT THROUGH people

and if you stab somebody 12 times anybody would realize half way through that the other guy isn't exactly laughing

Gareth l Rare

unless you're totally retarded you'll agree that 14 year old is old enough to know that knives are sharp items that CUT THROUGH people

and if you stab somebody 12 times anybody would realize half way through that the other guy isn't exactly laughing

YmMRaUX-QSM&feature=related

The fuck is that law? You can kill someone and get away with it if it's self defence? Why don't we have that over here? You do that here you get charged for manslaughter, cos let's face it in defence you don't mean to kill them, facing at least 5 years.

lol i think the laws here were recently overturned so that ur allowed to kill burglers.... IF THEYRE UPSTAIRS... DERPPP

The fuck is that law? You can kill someone and get away with it if it's self defence? Why don't we have that over here? You do that here you get charged for manslaughter, cos let's face it in defence you don't mean to kill them, facing at least 5 years.

Undergraduate law student here - Self defence in the UK is governed by "reasonable force to prevent the crime". If someone comes at you with fists a reasonable man would retaliate with fists or if he is a big guy a blunt object for example (not a knife). If someone comes at you with a knife any reasonable person would expect that he/she is intending to cause grievous bodily harm with the knife so the definition of "reasonable force" can stretch out to the circumstances of reasonable if he has a knife.

Therefore if you stabbed him with his knife or an object you found or even if similar to the facts in this case it's likely that you'd get acquitted for the charges too. (Self defence is a defence to get you acquitted from the charges. )

Though it depends on the judge on the day like all cases. 12 times can be seen as excessive force but all the facts we see are limited to what they put in the newspaper so cha'know!

Self defence is a defence to get you acquitted from the charges.