Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

bullied kid kills

Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

9llb1e.png

tomato ketchup sauce

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/jan/03/collier-judge-upholds-stand-your-ground-defense-ca/?partner=popular

TLDR

>Kid bullied and tormented constantly

>Bullies threaten they will beat him up

>Kid gets knife

>Kid knifes bully 12 times

>Florida's "Stand Your Ground," law

>Kid acquitted from all charges

NAPLES — A 15-year-old who fatally stabbed his school mate will no longer face criminal prosecution.

A judge’s ruling, made public Tuesday, granted a motion to dismiss the second-degree murder charge against Jorge Saavedra in the death of 16-year-old Dylan Nuno on the grounds that he acted in self-defense under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. The State Attorney’s Office has indicated that it will not appeal the ruling.

Nuno’s family and friends criticized Collier County Circuit Judge Lauren Brodie’s decision, calling it “unbelievable” and “heartbreaking.”

“We know this wasn’t the right decision,” said Dylan’s aunt, Adriana Nuno.“(The judge) is showing those kids it’s OK to get away with murder.”

Saavedra, who was 14 at the time of the stabbing, was charged as a juvenile. If found guilty, the former Palmetto Ridge High student would have been released by the age of 21.

Brodie’s ruling concluded that Saavadra, who said he was bullied and tried avoid a fight with Nuno, did not act unlawfully. She added that Saavadra had more than enough reason to believe he was in danger of death or great bodily harm.

Brodie based her decision this week on the findings from a two-day December hearing, during which students who witnessed the events Jan. 24, 2011, testified that several teens announced the fight on the bus, and Saavedra got off several stops early in Golden Gate Estates. Saavedra showed a pocket knife to two teens on the bus that afternoon.

In a nine-page document released Tuesday by the State Attorney’s Office, Brodie stated that by getting off the bus several stops before the location where the fight was to happen, Saavedra “demonstrated that, with or without a knife, (he) had no desire to fight with Dylan Nuno.”

Accompanied by several students, Dylan Nuno, a junior, followed Saavedra, a freshman, off the bus. He then punched him in the back of the head, according to court documents and testimony.

Saavedra attempted to get away once, witnesses said. He then stabbed Dylan Nuno 12 times in the chest and abdomen. Two of the blows caused fatal wounds, including one that nicked his heart.

In her decision, signed Dec. 30, 2011, the judge said Saavedra had “no duty to retreat” and was “legally entitled to meet force with force, even deadly force.”

“The defendant was in a place where he had a right to be and was not acting unlawfully. He had more than enough reason to believe he was in danger of death or great bodily harm ... (He) was under attack from the first punch to the back of his head until he stabbed Dylan

RIP vids made for the kid who died

IMO

I think he should've stabbed him at least 17 times.

12? no wonder he was bullied

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vult

• gfdgfd

• You_R_D3d

• Gareth l Rare

The fuck is that law? You can kill someone and get away with it if it's self defence? Why don't we have that over here? You do that here you get charged for manslaughter, cos let's face it in defence you don't mean to kill them, facing at least 5 years.

lol... you are aware self defence is a complete defence for murder in some circumstances in england?

he didnt deserve it though, if we lived by that standard our schools would turn into morgues.

The fuck is that law? You can kill someone and get away with it if it's self defence? Why don't we have that over here? You do that here you get charged for manslaughter, cos let's face it in defence you don't mean to kill them, facing at least 5 years.

Buying a knife with intent of using it then stabbing him 12 times, nope, definitely didn't mean to kill him.

OT: don't make somebody's life a misery and you won't have anyone stabbing you 12 times, simple as that really.

so are you implying every1 you enjoy pissing off on these forums has a right to come and stab you?

id like to see you pussyholes come at me sons!

so are you implying every1 you enjoy pissing off on these forums has a right to come and stab you?

id like to see you pussyholes come at me sons!

if any1 gets as upset by the big dog ripping on them on the internet as they do when someone irl punches them in the head for no reason of a daily basis, they need to sort their life out

>Attacks with knife

>self defence

>stabs bully 12 times in self defence

>12 times

>12

>No charges

if the word is even mentioned in my country, you get fucking 5 years

Gareth l Rare

IMO

I think he should've stabbed him at least 17 times.

12? no wonder he was bullied

Fucking idiot.

Got an issue

here have a tissue

joe got it coming from me

Gareth l Rare

5kk9qu.jpg

you wouldn't stab me, you'd just piss on my bag and throw it in a bush

Buying a knife with intent of using it then stabbing him 12 times, nope, definitely didn't mean to kill him.

Could have bought it just to scare the bully off, i know people who've been bullied who have took a knife into school, and brought it out the next time they got bullied. Thankfully i don't know these people personally, but meh.