How has Runescape affected your lives?

Teh Combos

let's just say that if i didn't play rs or videogames at all, i'd probably be a whole lot richer or a hella in shape because i'd have to get a job or work out all day to have something to do lol

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• cody

• Snipers

• Teh Combos

Socially: Nothing.

Academically: Distracts me from school a lot my grades will slump if I pay 2 much attention to this game.

Family: Have neglected to play this game more often when I'm mad or find something family related insignificant :/

There are no real pros from RS. It's good to play 1-2 hours a day like any other video game but when you stay up late to scape or wake up @ 6 or some other fucked up time for a internet fight in a pixalated world you know its taking away from you.

>Don't relate Runescape and drugs

>Internet Alias is a drug

Maybe i did take it a bit far with the drugs bit.

But seriously, you've got to admit, The game is addictive.

Honey Cocaine

The only reason why I came back to runescape is because recently I've been sentenced to house arrest for 9 months.

Runescape did nothing for me but I didn't lose anything because of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol. It's something I always did in my spare time, never ditched friends / refused to go out to scape, what's the point in that lol. RS has been quite useful for me to say the least.

^ this!

yeah i cant go out any more because i just think about ddsing kids the fuck out. Literally like i go outside and all im thinking is "sit down m8".

The problem is targets you will ALWAYS have something you want to achieve on scape.

Another prob is the social aspect sometimes you form closer bonds with rs mates than irls if you spend more time with em.

Ik when i played if i were about to log and a mate pmed me, wanna come to a run in and id been waiting for one all day id go then since i was geared go brid after.

Bad time to play is during GCSEs cause you need this knowledge to pass a levels and further on.

I stopped playing and now am getting a* in my a levels.

Priorities!

im fine but i just can't go outside near trees cuz i start hitting people then running round one then hitting sum1 again and maybe kicking them next time and then running around another tree etc.