[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

tattoo

watch me tb

im thinking about getting a tattoo tonight, but i dont really know what to get. post some good tattoo ideas here, if i get one tonight ill post a pic of what it is.

i veto the idea of you getting a tattoo just based on the fact that your posting on this board asking for advise.

if you can't come up with an original idea that holds some sort of value to you then don't put ink in your skin.

remember that you will be 80 years old [most likely]. are you really gonna want that poorly drawn and horribly saggy dragon or w/e it is you decide on getting when you were young, impressionable, and semi down-syndrome-ish [referring to youth with heads full of mush] across your chest just for that +2 cool bump in the social world?

like i said find something meaningful to YOU it is YOUR body not anyone else's..

EDIT: get a full upper body of a D CHAIN.

no... i said i had my own ideas, but i asked you guys to see if you had any cooler ones. but im prolly not going to get one anymore, or any time real soon, cuz of financial reasons.

• 3 weeks later...

dont just go get a tattoo ....

i know how you feel about wanting one, but really, its something you should think about before hand.

ive been wanting my tattoo, Ephesians 5:14, for a while now.

nearly 7 months now ive been thinking about it, and finally decided to get it.

honestly bro, i think you should really think about it before you get it..

things like... how it could possibly affect your life etc.

mines going to be on my right forearm, its rather large so... it COULD be a problem.

the fact that i normally wear flannel shirts helps though, because they are long sleeved.

anyways, just make sure its something you want to look at for the rest of your life.

and honestly i think it should mean SOMETHING to you to get it.

anyways, i wish you the best of luck with your tattoo.