don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

tattoo

watch me tb

watch me tb

im thinking about getting a tattoo tonight, but i dont really know what to get. post some good tattoo ideas here, if i get one tonight ill post a pic of what it is.

im thinking about getting a tattoo tonight, but i dont really know what to get. post some good tattoo ideas here, if i get one tonight ill post a pic of what it is.

not something you rush lol... it might look cool and everything right now but in the future there is a huge chance that you're gonna regret it... even with laser removal it'll still mess up your skin.

think it over lol, don't just permanently ink yourself overnight...  :sleep:

karma pures

true it aint the best idea what  you should do is look at this thread as a way of think about what you should get you should get something you like not what others think is cool and if you get a dragon i will hit you dragon = lame  ^_^

watch me tb

i have been thinking about it for along time now. i have some good ideas of my own, but i know people on the net alwase have random shit that i will never find lol. i dont wanna hear alot of "think it over, your stuck with it for life" kinda shit.. you sound like my bitchy mothers =p

Turn body into a full-red canvas, then get the Ketchup label tattooed on your stomache/chest, and dye your hair white. Honestly man, If you done that you'd permanently be my favourite person.

Don't just get a tattoo for the hell of it or get one because it "looks cool". Wait untill something happens that means a lot to you or has a big effect on your life and get a tattoo to symbolise it.

watch me tb

im 19, and like i said before, i have thought about it for a long time now. i have some good ideas, but i just wanted to see some that you guys like. im not doing some fucking ketchup thing lol, my friends/dad would make fun of me for life. dont say anything more about waiting or what ever, just post some cool ones.

It's stupid if you just go out to get a tattoo for the sake of having a tattoo. If you really want one that bad, get something-for example a word or phrase- that means a lot to you and something in your life. It's a retarded move full of regret if you go out and, for example, get like a giant spider on your back... Although it looks cool it's just completely retarded and lame.

Also, you can't just walk into the parlor expecting to just sit in the chair and go "INK ME!", you have to actually make an appointment with an artist for a certain date, and when you make said appointment you have to drop a deposit on the day you schedule the appointment, and also you have to pay after you get the work done.

Seriously though, if you don't know what to get, trace back into your family's history or some shit and look for some sort of cool symbol or something. :)

It's stupid if you just go out to get a tattoo for the sake of having a tattoo. If you really want one that bad, get something-for example a word or phrase- that means a lot to you and something in your life. It's a retarded move full of regret if you go out and, for example, get like a giant spider on your back... Although it looks cool it's just completely retarded and lame.

Also, you can't just walk into the parlor expecting to just sit in the chair and go "INK ME!", you have to actually make an appointment with an artist for a certain date, and when you make said appointment you have to drop a deposit on the day you schedule the appointment, and also you have to pay after you get the work done.

Seriously though, if you don't know what to get, trace back into your family's history or some shit and look for some sort of cool symbol or something. :)

A ketchup bottle is fine too.

omg get some cool ass tribal art so you can look like an affliction fag 24/7 and be so fucking cool.

but seriously, get something that you relate to.

Iv got tribal on my left bicep. Probs guna regret when im 60 but wuteva lol.

Btw dont get it on your arm if your planning on doing any serious muscle building, I had to alter mine.. Costs the same as another tattoo.

you think your a badass cuz you an associate? you should be banned from posting, you are the most annyoing person iv seen on these forums..

why dont u make like a banana, and kill yourself

Why don't you? You see a thread on 4chan, decide it's cool then namefag it up by posting on a non-anon board. Yet everyone can see right through you. There are three people like you for every board of the entire internet, each one is a huge faggot.