TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Movies²

Marc|Criti

Apocalypto (2006)

City of God (2002)

Battle Royale (2000) - Or US version: The condemned (2007)

Death Note (2006)

Braveheart (1995)

Great selection of movies. These are all fantastic movies. I can't believe I forgot about Apocalypto, was done so well and City of God had an amazing plot.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Tony

• Shut Up Kid

• Gareth l Rare

it takes more than a guy, special effects everywhere and 5 brainless actors to get a good movie IMO

Sucker Punch is an exception to that, I'd watch just for the women, effects, and music.

The story was pretty fucked as well, but It could of been done better, a lot of people didn't know what was going on, got tired of explaining it.

it takes more than a guy, special effects everywhere and 5 brainless actors to get a good movie IMO

Sucker Punch is an exception to that, I'd watch just for the women, effects, and music.

The story was pretty fucked as well, but It could of been done better, a lot of people didn't know what was going on, got tired of explaining it.

then watch "we are the night" :D

watch black swan u will TRIP BALLS BRO!

word, shit got real !!

best part, when she starts f**king herself lol

lol !  :nice:

Were you referring to my Law Abiding Citizen suggestion there or just in general?

Gareth l Rare

Best part of Law Abiding Citizen was when he shanked the guy in the cell with Engine No.9 playing

This bit and the bit were he cuts off the guys dick and balls for killing his wife+kid

Also as they make him to be a sick fuck it also suggests that maybe pedo acts were done which makes it a super revenge.

Tbh id let anyone walk free for decapitating a pedo if i was a judge

Best part of Law Abiding Citizen was when he shanked the guy in the cell with Engine No.9 playing

This bit and the bit were he cuts off the guys dick and balls for killing his wife+kid

Also as they make him to be a sick fuck it also suggests that maybe pedo acts were done which makes it a super revenge.

..Criti doesn't even need to bother watching it now! You've just ruined it!

But no srsly Criti, i recommend it.

Gareth l Rare

..Criti doesn't even need to bother watching it now! You've just ruined it!

But no srsly Criti, i recommend it.

shit......

errm i hope you watched the movie prior to this marc......

Was thinking of downloading that Law Abiding Citizen but after reading all those spoilers cba now lool

For anyone who's into martial arts movies I'd definately recommend this:

Yip/IP Man

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220719/

Based on a true story of the guy who got wing chun known across China and Japan, and trained none other than Bruce Lee.

SXXEnDLShz0

My favourite fight scene of all time.

Yip/IP Man 2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386932/

Still pretty good but got a little too westernized.

Gareth l Rare

Amazing will defo have to check that out adam^

If you like funny fighting movies

kung pow enter the fist

[edit] kung fu hustle

if you want real and can forgive the korean womans crying which is very distorting...

ong bak 1

Wont lie i dropped a tear near to the end on this...you'll no what bit im on about when you see it..... but fuck me the fight scene after the sad bit is AMAZINGGGGGGGG

and another fav

Old Boy

Marc i no you love mindfuck indepth movies, so you'll love this if you can yet again forgive the subtittles

Adam, those parts were a fraction of LAC, it's still definitely worth a watch.

So Criti, did you watch Seven Pounds? I have to re-watch it, it's been a while..

Were you referring to my Law Abiding Citizen suggestion there or just in general?

just in general, and i already have that movie on my hard drive, might watch it later as i scanned through the replies and didn't read the spoilers

but i have a lot of movies to watch lol :p

Fast Five & Never back down <3

and then the cars went VRROOOOOOOOOOOOOM but then BOOM and WOOOOSH and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

epic movie yo