[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Movies²

Marc|Criti

Warrior and Shooter should be a on the list.

Expendables 2 was good to but not a must watch.

Big Bang Theory and Two and a a half men for comedy series.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Tony

• Shut Up Kid

• Gareth l Rare

Warrior and Shooter should be a on the list.

Expendables 2 was good to but not a must watch.

you seriously think expandables 2 is anything but testosterone horse shit for dumb american teens?

I find any movie with stalone in it utter shit. Maybe i don't like the guy, but the "hurrrr this is not my fight, oh well let's kill 500 vietnamese alone anyways" kind of hard to watch

the day he uses a gun instead of a motorbike to take down a helicopter, perhaps i'll put it on the list (aka never)

besides i don't update coz people don't check first page

shooter was ok, warrior was bad

not gonna lie, i like watching shit movies like that, but only because it makes me feel superior to all those who actually like em.

you might consider watching idiocracy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/ (pretty good)

Edited by Marc|Criti
  • 2 weeks later...

bump! pretty much exhausted this thread need more posts!

recently watched:

seven pounds- brilliant

american gangster with Denzel!!- this scene is awesome:

the mist- nice semi-original idea

hostel 3- not as good as others but more interesting

cloud atlas- deliberately abstruse- not worth the 3 hours to watch

quentin tarrantino filmography except death proof. all others fantastic surprisingly enjoyed '4 rooms' and jackie brown

idiocracy: clever and funny

the watch: funny

human traffic: about taking ectasy was great

need MOAR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw 21 & Over the other day, was okay, was expecting it to be a bit funnier and the last 15mins were typical.

Half way through Jack Reacher, it's better than expected after the reviews I read.

Saw 21 & Over the other day, was okay, was expecting it to be a bit funnier and the last 15mins were typical.

Half way through Jack Reacher, it's better than expected after the reviews I read.

jack reacher was good =]

jack reacher was good =]

I didn't really like Jack Reacher. I think it might'a been better if they chose a more badass actor. The fact Tom Cruise is gay IRL kinda prevents me from taking him seriously in action roles.

And I was pleasantly surprised with 21 and Over. Was better than I had expected.

jack reacher was good =]

I didn't really like Jack Reacher. I think it might'a been better if they chose a more badass actor. The fact Tom Cruise is gay IRL kinda prevents me from taking him seriously in action roles.

And I was pleasantly surprised with 21 and Over. Was better than I had expected.

what site did you watch 21 and over on? the site i use the sound is shit

• 1 month later...

saw man of steel.....wow.....was epic, would watch again!

the purge however....total bollox xD

The purge sounds like it would sound l0l

the ad looked amazing, but was predictable and shit, scuse the language! wouldn't even recommend you watch on stream or dl!!!

the ad looked amazing, but was predictable and shit, scuse the language! wouldn't even recommend you watch on stream or dl!!!

I watched it, 3 words DUMB FUCKING KID

YE ADAM SANDLER AMANDA.  Jack and Jill was shit though, Tha's my boy was the most decent recent one he's in.  Grown Ups 2 might be good, number one was.

Recently watched the City of God, it's in Portuguese but with English subs, great movie.  Fast and furious 6 was decent too for the action/sound track and hot chicks, not sure about a number 7.  

Looking forward to seeing World War Z, new Wolverine movie and a few others in cinemas. 

YE ADAM SANDLER AMANDA.  Jack and Jill was shit though, Tha's my boy was the most decent recent one he's in.  Grown Ups 2 might be good, number one was.

Recently watched the City of God, it's in Portuguese but with English subs, great movie.  Fast and furious 6 was decent too for the action/sound track and hot chicks, not sure about a number 7.  

Looking forward to seeing World War Z, new Wolverine movie and a few others in cinemas. 

YES YES ! Big Daddy is my ultimate fav movie <3 made me tear up the first time i watched it  :sad:

Watched The Hunger Games last night, it's still awesome.

If you want some suggestions The Place Beyond The Pines looks really good has Ryan Gosling in:

And Headhunters, it's a norwegian film with english subs, best foreign film i've seen and you don't even care about the subtitles after 20mins:

Trailer: