[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Screamo | Hardcore | Post-Hardcore | Metalcore |

Kyle

Hello everyone.  If you are reading this topic then I fucking love you, as you listen to the greatest music the world has ever known.

Some people consider it 'bizarre' and 'extreme' to find pleasure in hearing people scream.  I personally find it orgasmic when it's mixed with sweet clean vocals etc.  Everyone has their own preferences, as these genres include a wide variety of sick ass songs.

I'm gonna start off this topic by saying, subscribe to www.youtube.com/user/riserecords as they sponsor some of my favorite/THE BEST bands out there, and are constantly uploading new shit, before it's even released in stores/itunes.

I'm also going to say that I download all my songs off Youtube with http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ as it has been reliable for me for over a year now, and is pretty fast.

If you want to post your fav songs on this topic, at least make sure it has the right youtube embed coding.  For example - this is your link:  

You see the ending coding?  where it starts with a "2", ends at "g".  You put that in between the youtube brackets and walla, it's embedded.

[youtube]2ImZTwYwCug[/youtube]

^^

Although I rarely listen to Screamo that doesn't include clean vocals, I don't care if you post songs like that.  Examples of this are:

Parkway drive, Bring me the horizon, August burns red, Texas in July.

Personal Band List

Dream on Dreamer

Ten After Two

Dead by April

Asking Alexandria

A Day to Remember

Woe is Me

We Came as Romans

Memphis May Fire

The Word Alive

The Devil Wears Prada

Sleeping With Sirens

Pierce the Veil

Of Mice and Men

Of Machines

My Ticket Home

Miss May I

In Fear and Faith

For the Fallen Dreams

Burden of a Day

Before Their Eyes

Chiodos

A Skylit Drive

A Bullet for Pretty Boy

Underoath

Isles and Glaciers

Alesana

Blessthefall

These are all bands from which I own multiple songs and listen to them daily.  There's enough bands that hopefully by scrolling through you can find at least a couple new you like, or already know and can share your favorites from  :victory:

For each band I will be posting my favorite current song, and off their new + older albums if I can help it, as well as a 'mellow' song, because for some reason I find myself in love when screamo bands throw out mellow'er' songs.

Dream on Dreamer

Screaming -  Medium Pitch

Clean Vocals - High Pitch

[These Australian boys are probably my favorite band atm, as almost every song from their old album to their new is jizz worthy.  The clean vocals make this band IMO, they come at the perfect time and just sound great...  This band's style reminds me of Woe Is Me at times.]

New Album - I love this song mainly for the vocals near the end, they are orgasmic as fuck.

qVFcmtJV1mE

Old Album -

qTfQGKYfjeo

Mellow -

rVMRNXLM_8o

Ten After Two

Screaming - Medium Pitch

[These guys have become a new favorite of mine.  They've got nice screaming that explodes into some sick clean vocals.  Very catchy.]

New Album -

ImYsXtqSk_A

Mellow - Catchy as fuck

XUsoORNmnUs

Dead By April

Screaming - Medium Pitch

Clean Vocals - Medium Pitch

[Have been making some sick songs since 07, they have a wide variety and IMO the cleans are unique and the lyrics catchy.  Their newest album had a nice variety.]

New Album -

BEPnD2pvBYQ

Old Album -

6-TlL8-T6-s

Mellow - Doesn't get old.

h9iTKpt8lo8

Asking Alexandria

Screaming - Low-High Pitched

Clean Vocals - Med-High Pitched

[One of the more well known bands on the hardcore scene.  The lead vocalist does both low-high screams, as well as the clean vocals.  AKA he is amazing.]

New Album -

H6D3D1J6F10

Old Album -

q-E3qCQ1H-8

'Mellow' (No screaming) -

RSbAuvL7Fwk

A Day to Remember

Screaming - Low-Medium Pitched

Clean Vocals - Higher in older albums, now Medium-Pitched (IMO)

[Another one of the more well known bands, they have much diversity in their music, performing some great songs with both screaming and no screaming.  This is the kind of band where you're guaranteed to find something you like.]

New Album -

No Scream -

uC6tbxoUrpw

Scream -

kgG-6qPOFP0

Old Album [They have like 3 old albums, all good] -

t-TTFieiV2E

Mellow -

EP3KoKqNe4E

Woe Is Me

Screaming - Lowish-Medium Pitched

Clean Vocals - Medium-High Pitched (Unfortunately Tyler the clean vocalist recently left, but their new 1 is decent, album with him and them will be out soon I think)

[Another one of the bands where almost every song I hear is a gift to my ears.  These guys are unique in a lot of ways, especially with Tyler who has the perfect voice for the style played.]

New Album -

ZgoqZo0crfs

'Mellow' -

0FfKX9WijtY

We Came as Romans

Clean Vocals - Medium

[Good all the way around band.  The vocalist has a unique voice and the band has some pretty nice sync.  The choruses are great.

New Album -

QJC_zvcvcII

Old Album -

h5PpO4W1xIU

Memphis May Fire

Clean Vocals - High

[i've always thought of this band as both great sounding and unique.  The screaming is unlike most bands, pumps me up tbh lol.  The clean vocals are great too.]

New Album -

YAzsp73UMXw

Old Album -

aPKiKT-fxnA

Mellow -

rRzkWlx6fco

The Word Alive

Screaming - Low Pitched

Clean Vocals - Medium-High Pitched

[Only got into these guys from their latest album.  They're a bit on the heavy side but got some sick songs and the cleans are good]

Y0OR1rspGSE

The Devil Wears Prada

Screaming - Low-High Pitch

Clean Vocals - Higher in past, now Medium- High Pitched

New Album -

CgefddT_9oo

Old Album -

gwnICu1FJK8

No Screaming -

gwnICu1FJK8

Mellow -

T6sx0s4sRwo

Sleeping With Sirens

Screaming - Medium Pitched

Clean Vocals - High Pitched

[This band is based on the clean vocalist tbh, he has an amazing voice.  Some ppl r like WTF he sound like girl, but tbh they sound great with a mixture of screaming and his high vocals.]

New Album -

0307a7K2uY8

Old Album -

poZLiypLJzQ

Mellow -

MQqNsugk3hY

Pierce the Veil

Screaming - Medium Pitch

[Once again, another band known for the clean vocals.  The clean vocalist (Vic Fuentes) is the heart of the band, and his voice is absolutely amazing.  They are pretty unique and have a nice mixture of screaming and cleans.]

FZVYOriINwc

Mellow -

iqX9fymynow

Of Mice & Men

Screaming - Medium-High Pitched - I <3 YOU AUSTIN!

Clean Vocals - Medium-High Pitched

[Have loved these guys since I first heard them.  With Austin and Shay combined, these guys sound greatttt.  In this, Austin Carlile is the heart of the band.  On live shows, he OWNS the show, and I was able to take a picture with him backstage :)<3. ]

New Album -

4f9lK3_dEG4

Old Album -

qSeiG6qMhaI

Mellow -

GtGl5vvYgVI

Of Machines

Screaming - Medium Pitch

Clean Vocals - Medium-High Pitch

[Pretty solid overall, they got a pretty wide variety of songs and implement the clean vocals nicely.]

New Album -

3i7WZfflPEk

Mellow -

JNkcLW7fCYI

My Ticket Home

Screaming - Low-Medium Pitch

[Good band, nice screaming and the clean vocals are unique imo.  They got some nice sync.]

New Album -

D6q7Avtp52E

Mellow -

oS3HnPQDl7c

Miss May I

Clean Vocals - Medium

[These guys have more screaming than most, but the sync is very nice and the screaming is epic.  The minimum amount of vocals only makes it sweeter when they come, as they are quite catchy.]

Newer Album -

1X-EEkGZ954

NE9boNXLvOE

Mellow -

szrh61GFGK8

In Fear and Faith

Screaming - Medium Pitch

[Not very well known, but definitely have a few keepers.  I've always loved a few songs off every album and the others are pretty avg.]

New Album - Some amazing lyrics, and sounds great.

H7R8OWnMjfs

For the Fallen Dreams

Screaming - Low Pitch

Clean Vocals - Low-Medium Pitch

[These guys are more heavy and their screams are lower aswell as the vocals, but they sync great and sound good.]

GsQ5lXzfOok

Burden Of a Day

Screaming - Medium Pitch

[They greatly approved from their older albums to their newer, and have a few great songs, the rest are pretty avg.]

New Album -

2waI5VZ2_38

Before Their Eyes

Screaming - Medium Pitch

[These guys are based a lot on the clean vocals, but they got a few screams here and there.  The screams aren't too god but they use them nicely with the vocals.]

New Album -

xahdgbQiSoE

Old Album -

1kUX2AYK-aY

Mellow -

WdB9qe5pZHA

Chiodos

Screaming - Medium Pitch

[These guys scream off and on, but I've always thought of them as a Post-Hardcore band.  They were known for Craig Owens, but he recently left; they still put out a sick album with the new dude and I've remained a fan.]

New Album -

RvEzJpKg4ko

Old Album -

y3pL7gIjlEY

Mellow -

41E1hS2JVYY

Mellow -

bvjV0bh8MOw

A Skylit Drive

Screaming - Medium Pitch

Clean Vocals - HIGH Pitch

[iMO these guys have greatly improved and been enhanced both screaming-wise and the clean vocals.  Instead of it being avg screaming and sounding like a straight up girl, it actually has some feel and top quality status now.  One of my fav bands.]

New Album - This song is sick, the screamer starts going back and forth so it sounds like an argument...sounds sick as fuck.

trzkGHCtg-w

Old Album -

C7ttnT5OLuc

Mellow -

LGgna28YxZY

A Bullet For Pretty Boy

[Heavier than most but got some nice songs, as well as some sick drum sync up in this bitch.]

UTHgyHJiSMg

Underoath

Screaming - Medium Pitch

[These guys have had a few good songs every album for quite a while, and are certainly no slackers.  They were one of the first bands I heard on the hardcore scene, and have loved em since.]

I don't get tired of this song no matter how many times I listen to it.  Fokin classic ye m8

vn-y_p58y-8

Mellow -

63EetspU6Is

Isles and Glaciers

Screaming - N/A

Clean Vocals - EPIC

[saved these guys for last.  They have no screaming but are made up from some of the sickest clean vocalists around: Jonny Craig, Craig Owens, and Vic Fuentes (Emarosa, Chiodos|D.R.U.G.S, and Pierce the Veil).  Unfortunately, they only made 1 album together, but it is still legendary.

NXxeev6kczE

I hope you all enjoyed, Let me know what you think of the bands if you've never heard them before.  I'd like to think that even if you haven't heard some of these guys, you will have some new favorites after going through my list a bit.

Post any bands/songs that you are into, you don't have to do it the way I did, just the embedded video will be suffice.

Give me some feedback if you like etc, =] thanks for reading boys.

Bands -

Blessthefall

Motionless In White

Asking Alexandria

Like Moths To Flames

That's Outrageous

Parkway Drive

For Today

Post-Hardcore

Blessthefall

New Album - Awakening (Realased oct 4th 2011)

Bottomfeeder

gWbLNOHtYWA

Undefeated

qym8zwH4KBs

Motionless In White

Cobwebs

lA2nvYKYLZA

Like Moths To Flames

Tf9iw3K8n0g

Asking Alexandria - You missed this song Kyle its #1

7Z4hpFa6BpY

That's Outrageous -Mellowish

wylcQP2sF3s&ob=av2e

Hardcore

Parkway Drive (They own heaps coz there Australian)

Boneyards

GrVjFl6HuwA

Carrion

dNvOVey0MSs

Karma - Best Music video you'll ever see

HafGJQXGFuY

For Today (Christian Hardcore, gay lyrics, ownage music)

Devastator

2q3jg2Xt6kg

I'll put up more asap

A Skylit Drive

My favorite song from A Skylit Drive.  I enjoy them mainly because I enjoy any bands that have high pitched singers.

L9p4BbJYwxE

Other Shit I Enjoy

CKhwrf1yEos

Fpzxegwu6i0

3ETW2tKSKc8

Ah fuck Devour, completely forgot about BlesstheFall, accidently recently deleted off Ipod and keep forgetting to re-add their albums.

Glad 2 see you have my back though!

Ah fuck Devour, completely forgot about BlesstheFall, accidently recently deleted off Ipod and keep forgetting to re-add their albums.

Glad 2 see you have my back though!

lols always

this topic should be pinned tbh, probs best 1 on these forums

OHoonUDvJ8c

Fav A Day To Remember song that has screaming in it, Always gets played on trips lol

1H4SVRApGhM

More metal than hardcore still impressive, no clean vocals. Band split and she started a new band thats sort of pop/punk and she dosnt scream lol. Band is called heartsounds if you wanan look them up.

4zPmv2MC6I4

Awsome band from the UK, Dont tend to scream much nowadays but older stuff is good.

wngyXhTx4pc

Another awsome band from the UK, Mixes heavy guitar riffs,clean vocals, screaming and some techno in alot of their songs.

lol Enter Shikari...

time for some real metal to be posted.

Grindcore

Anal Cunt

h_Y3G8kXh1Q

t6xZefwXvu0

yPdlgRglGK0

Devourment

ovo5-Lh9mFc

2Oq7ioTBDI0

lpkjLHtylu0

Pig Destroyer(gf steroids)

YP3Xmc8JMGE

R_SqtCNhv44

Deathcore

Acacia Strain

AZkx91iOUzc

jerniapBd0s

Heaven Shall Burn

-f8qItRY_OA

TTkZt8r2lko

Malefice

Some actually good UK music...

ctAu4DgSheI

ALL SHALL PERISH

ns4EA4OJt18

naAbTq2TbrY

that'll do

Meh Octa, not really into that sort, too heavy in a way, and no cleans! =[

Are you rly into that sort of stuff or is it just bands you know that play heavy stuff?

We Came As Romans - Dreams (2nd Favorite)

- We Are The Reasons

- Intentions

Paddock Park - The Walls Between Us

Asking Alexandria - A Prophecy

In Fear and Faith - Your World on Fire (Favorite)

Didn't catch this thread, but I made it out to the I'm Alive tour when they were close. We came as romans, miss may i, of mice and men, texas in july, and close to home. was legit, throwing chicks up for crowd surfing n shit

edit: i noticed Alesana isn't on your list, any reason?

Didn't catch this thread, but I made it out to the I'm Alive tour when they were close. We came as romans, miss may i, of mice and men, texas in july, and close to home. was legit, throwing chicks up for crowd surfing n shit

edit: i noticed Alesana isn't on your list, any reason?

I saw the same tour 2 weeks ago.

Nah, I missed out on Blessthefall and Alesana tbh.  Will add soon; I personally got over both of them a while ago but I would of still added onto list had I remembered them, as they were 2 of my first fav screamo bands.

Yes I am into that stuff. It's brutal. Most metal that ends in core i hhate. those high pitched screams are so faggoty

Interesting, not many uk fags are into that type of music I've noticed.  :blackhat:

Yes that's because the is a downgrade of music that requires talent and a completely unfathomable surge of talentless fucks who sing about sex.

98% of top 10s in UK in 2009 were about sex. I think a lot of people are sexually frustrated.

i took some shitty vids on my ipod, might upload them later. that's awesome though lol, getting pumped just watching those.

anyone heard of motionless in white? (not sure if it's been posted)

1UzFuwMrNjY

Kyle how do you afford to go to all these concerts

hardcore/screamo concerts are very cheap.. i just missed Underoath and a few others but the tickets were $10 each. i only paid $20 to go to the I'm Alive concert

"Woe, Is Me - Last Friday Ni..."

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Music Group.

Sorry about that.

Damn

check a search on youtube, it's legit as fuck. the album just released today so they're gonna be shutting down alot of songs