• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Anthony

• Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

Women prefer to see shaved/not incredibly hairy pits just like they'd rather suck a cock with no pubes heading up your shaft.

Oh no ofc you have to shave off the hairs going up your corry, thats just a done thing......  :mellow:

people saying it's 'gay' and womanly make me laugh, stop being so insecure about your masculinity, if you're so insecure, you're the "faggot".. is every single male model in the world, every single bodybuilder gay then? Every single athlete? Good one.

It's not manly to shave your armpits, no matter how you spin it lol. I'm perfectly secure with myself, I have no insecurity with my body (otherwise I wouldn't be so willing to flaunt what I got.).

Only way I would ever shave my armpits, would be if I was in a relationship where the woman really wanted me to.

And not once have I ever had that happen.

people saying it's 'gay' and womanly make me laugh, stop being so insecure about your masculinity, if you're so insecure, you're the "faggot".. is every single male model in the world, every single bodybuilder gay then? Every single athlete? Good one.

I'm perfectly secure with myself, I have no insecurity with my body (otherwise I wouldn't be so willing to flaunt what I got.).

haha yh m8 if u got it flaunt it. get the 200lb shredded torso out.

I'm perfectly secure with myself, I have no insecurity with my body (otherwise I wouldn't be so willing to flaunt what I got.).

inb4 marathon

Gareth l Rare

funny thing is the tittle says "question to all men" and loads of kids have posted.

Nether the less hope you managed to get the answers to clarify the question as i'm assuming your going to start shaving it all off now.

Real life pi, or you're a faggot

he has a few real life pics in member boards, but you wouldn't know cause you've never been in this clan and prolly never will be lmao

still waiting for the 195lb pic of you looking skinny

he has a few real life pics in member boards, but you wouldn't know cause you've never been in this clan and prolly never will be lmao

Auto accept mate

And Melee'd  i took a couple days ago, i'll post soon.

Best I can get for now, cba taking another.

There now you have something to troll me over :D enjoy.

(also allow me to note, I have a huge sexy ass.)

Auto accept mate

And Melee'd  i took a couple days ago, i'll post soon.

Best I can get for now, cba taking another.

There now you have something to troll me over :D enjoy.

(also allow me to note, I have a huge sexy ass.)

doubt you'd get accepted, a lot of members don't post in guest boards cause of cancer like you

doubt anyone in TBFF would ever wanna see you post there

I know they don't, they've had a personal vendetta against me for years.

It's their mission in life to get me banned, which will never happen.

But I'm a nice, and I do try to make good with people as much as possible.

Although people tend to rub me the wrong way,

and I'm not one to sit back and let it happen. Which is why

a certain bunch don't like me, because I retaliate.

Will you two stop arguing? Stay on the topic boys.

OT though, not shaved their before, tempted to try now though, i don't really get that bad BO, infact i make it my job to always stay smelling nice, just the way i was brought up but i may consider shaving there.

Will you two stop arguing? Stay on the topic boys.

OT though, not shaved their before, tempted to try now though, i don't really get that bad BO, infact i make it my job to always stay smelling nice, just the way i was brought up but i may consider shaving there.

I really would not consider shaving it, I've tried before a couple times...

It gets itchy as fuck, and irritated. You're better off shearing off most with scissors,

then shaving off any over growth (the stuff that starts to travel up your arm.)

But to each his own.

yea, im thinking about it, will have to come up with decision by monday :D

Okay... Here's what's going to happen. You are going to shave you pits (Which btw is harder than it sounds),

and in doing so you will leave little "Knicks" here and there; causing you to bleed slightly for a while. (So don't wear a white shirt until the next day.)

Then, you will get the feeling of little, tiny, pokey hairs rubbing against your skin for hours all day, causing the irritation from the blades to get worse. (It's seriously annoying.)

To each his own like I said. But personally, I like to keep a little bit of manly in with my clean.

#NaoImSayin