[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

question to all men

Anthony

any of you guys here shave your armpits?

one of my friends told me about it last night that he does and it doesn't seem like that bad of an idea. it's one of the smelliest areas on a man due to bacteria and shit. he said he tried it out with 1 arm at first and at the end of the day smelt both and the one shaved smelt a lot better then the one not shaved.

i mean if we shave our balls to look good for women, might as well shave our armpits to smell better. no one likes anyone that smells like BO.

might give it a try, also he said you save money on deodorant lol

thoughts/opinions below please

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Anthony

• Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

^as i was about to point out. Not done it myself but thats because id feel naked without my hair...

PRO's

shave = swet less

CON's

looks weird

itch when hair is growing back (can be sorted by spraying with after shave/rubbing alcohol )

Its your call really, like people say shaving your pubes "makes it look bigger" and all that other sht...

but im blessed so i dont need to worry about that...

Its your call really, like people say shaving your pubes "makes it look bigger" and all that other sht...

but im blessed so i dont need to worry about that...

i shave that not to attempt to make me look bigger, but cause i expect my girlfriend to and im not a hypocrite lol

how does shaved armpit look weird, when do you ever see any guy with hairy armpits in the media at all? athletes etc, models. it's the norm. hair on the armpits is filthy.

Gareth l Rare

Its just a personal thing and i asked paige that and she said that if i shaved down there it would freak her out.

Just down to personal taste really but if your going to do it, do it before monday.

No shave november lads :shifty:

Its just a personal thing and i asked paige that and she said that if i shaved down there it would freak her out.

Just down to personal taste really but if your going to do it, do it before monday.

No shave november lads :shifty:

does she shave for you? if the answer is no then i feel bad for you m8 lol and for no shave november im still gonna shave my junk. face will remain un touched though

sounds like a pussy thing to do, but if you get bad BO then i'd say go for it. personally i don't grow an abundance of hair under my armpits and don't sweat very much so it's not really worth it.

I just give it a trim at the beginning of each month & it does wonders for my shirts.

I sweat less, use a smaller amount of deodorant & I save the amount of times my shirts go into the wash.

people saying it's 'gay' and womanly make me laugh, stop being so insecure about your masculinity, if you're so insecure, you're the "faggot".. is every single male model in the world, every single bodybuilder gay then? Every single athlete? Good one.