don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Evolution

MikeQ

Kyle|Lol The PK

I like how all the people who believe in god, have nothing smart to say, so they flame, and re post it....

ridiculous, if your gonna insult someone, be semi-smart about it, if your capable of that of course.

wut?

Exactly lol. No one understands what he says.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MikeQ

• karma pures

• Murder He Wrote

• watch me tb

Btw Karma you are an idiot, even one of your Alleged "close" friends "Kar Ma Pures" agreed, that your ignorant...

although he said your pretty cool :)

Are you fuckin kidding me right now murder you are callin me ignorant ok everyone go look at the real life pics or the fag so called murder look how fuckin gay he is. And whoever said you are a shadow is right you like to believe what other ppl believe since mike knows alot (which i respect mike he actual knows what he is talkin about) you follow in what he has to say and on every forum u have nothing good so say u either agree or disagree and say stupid shit. Dont try to act like you know what you are talkin about u have nothing good to say on any threads just go to the rant thread if you gonna talk shit in all of your posts.

Murder He Wrote

Haha see, that's how you can tell someones mad :)

when they fly off the handle and go all crazy for no good reason..

you get really worked up on a debate thread don't ya :)

i'm glad you got that out of your system.

sounds like you need a good hug.

"wanna hug it out"?

EDIT: so called murder? are you hinting to the fact that my SN isn't murder? i don't get that. also you just said about me agreeing with everyone else? yet you flame me, by agreeing about someone elses post, and idgaf, whether you think so or not, but i've put more original facts on the debate threads then you...you state only opinion.

What are you trying to accomplish...?

but i'm glad you got that off your chest.

"wanna hug it out"?

EDIT: so called murder? are you hinting to the fact that my SN isn't murder? i don't get that. also you just said about me agreeing with everyone else? yet you flame me, by agreeing about someone elses post, and idgaf, whether you think so or not, but i've put more original facts on the debate threads then you...you state only opinion.

can onyone join this hug party?

Bottom line is, there is more proof of evolution than religion. UNless jesus or god themselves come out and show themselves, the bible means nothing, its just a fictional book for adults and teenagers that got into it because of their mom and dad. SO for you retards flaming mike, let me repeat this again in  a way that your little minds can understand.

Evolution=Has some actual proof to it. Makes more sense.

Religion=Not much different from a children's book. Might as well bow down and pray to the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf, at least wolves and pigs are actual real animals.

This is just flame wars between the two sides. I can't help to notice the same few people posting stuff.

That zeitgeist crap has REALLY messed you up - there is a world out there!!!!

^

Anyway it's almost a waste of time creating debate threads on this forum. No one even knows how to debate correctly without flaming. (Connor, Murder He Wrote, etc.)

try creating a debate that has some substance, there's nothing to debate here, it doesnt come down to opinion, which is what makes for an actual debate, but rather, evolution has proof, religion has absolutely 0 proof whatsoever.

It idn't flame if i'm right.

Bottom line is, there is more proof of evolution than religion. UNless jesus or god themselves come out and show themselves, the bible means nothing, its just a fictional book for adults and teenagers that got into it because of their mom and dad. SO for you retards flaming mike, let me repeat this again in  a way that your little minds can understand.

Evolution=Has some actual proof to it. Makes more sense.

Religion=Not much different from a children's book. Might as well bow down and pray to the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf, at least wolves and pigs are actual real animals.

weird thing is i got religious beliefs but i just cant take the adam and eve story too seriously, too much conjecture i i think the evolution believers have more evidence, but still not enough which is why this debate will always happen so believe what u want to believe

"wanna hug it out"?

finally this is what i wanted  <3 <3