• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snow

• Its zeh noob

• TJ

• Gareth l Rare

You only need to keep the smoke in your lungs for 3 seconds, after that all the THC is out.

I thought it was 6 seconds.

I've only done a few drugs, weed is and always has been my favorite. I've never wanted to do any hard drugs, even if I wanted to I probably wouldn't, maybe I would, I don't fucking know because I don't want to. (:

ive had times where im sick and i cant even fully inhale it, I literally just puff and exhale and i still get blasted

^depending on the stain that can work if its high grade but "most" highgrade "if you get in UK" is skunk

People flame weed because they say it makes you crazy, no ignorant weed has a "anti crazy" gene in it which is naturaly developed while growing through its mature stage, this gene counters the crazy side effect but skunk hardly has any. Thats why home grown is the best unless you no were your getting it from.

I would say if your sick then try not to smoke, although its proven that it does help with body infections/sore froats ect..

Stick to what you no and Snow, good lad. Ive been in the position to try so many harder drugs as majority of my m8s were and some still are dealers so i could get what and when, when ever....

Have a philosophy and stick to it. IMO, if it ant natural i ant on it.

Weed gets a bad rap because most of the shit on the street is laced with most likely meth to seem like it's good bud. One of the reasons I got my papers, I got tired of dealing with shady dealers and questionable weed.

Gareth l Rare

You only need to keep the smoke in your lungs for 3 seconds, after that all the THC is out.

I've only done a few drugs, weed is and always has been my favorite. I've never wanted to do any hard drugs, even if I wanted to I probably wouldn't, maybe I would, I don't fucking know because I don't want to. (:

ive had times where im sick and i cant even fully inhale it, I literally just puff and exhale and i still get blasted

^depending on the stain that can work if its high grade but "most" highgrade "if you get in UK" is skunk

People flame weed because they say it makes you crazy, no ignorant weed has a "anti crazy" gene in it which is naturaly developed while growing through its mature stage, this gene counters the crazy side effect but skunk hardly has any. Thats why home grown is the best unless you no were your getting it from.

I would say if your sick then try not to smoke, although its proven that it does help with body infections/sore froats ect..

Stick to what you no and Snow, good lad. Ive been in the position to try so many harder drugs as majority of my m8s were and some still are dealers so i could get what and when, when ever....

Weed gets a bad rap because most of the shit on the street is laced with most likely meth to seem like it's good bud. One of the reasons I got my papers, I got tired of dealing with shady dealers and questionable weed.

In UK because theres such a huge market for weed, almost everyone is a dealer (figure of speach)

As a result people do anything and everything to make their stuff best.

Inc size by spraying with glass

Spray with class A's to make the buyer come back for more

But mostly people grow "skunk" and then do ^that ontop which makes it such a big things in the UK, but people just flame and say its all the same and buy into the media without researching the truth.

People say its this this "big bad thing" but if the gov took the growers, legalised it and said "grow legit stuff" and sent bayleef's around to keep a check we could #1 tax it and make a vast amount of money to counter the deficit crisis as well as lower the amount of people going to jail for a petty crime such as holding a 8th.

Now this is getting political which i did not want it to be so ima step out this thread and let it die.....

In UK because theres such a huge market for weed, almost everyone is a dealer (figure of speach)

As a result people do anything and everything to make their stuff best.

Inc size by spraying with glass

Spray with class A's to make the buyer come back for more

But mostly people grow "skunk" and then do ^that ontop which makes it such a big things in the UK, but people just flame and say its all the same and buy into the media without researching the truth.

People say its this this "big bad thing" but if the gov took the growers, legalised it and said "grow legit stuff" and sent bayleef's around to keep a check we could #1 tax it and make a vast amount of money to counter the deficit crisis as well as lower the amount of people going to jail for a petty crime such as holding a 8th.

Now this is getting political which i did not want it to be so ima step out this thread and let it die.....

No more political.

Woke up to some Sour D today. (:

^thats what you get for masterbaiting to hard Snow

http://www.leafly.com/sativa/sour-diesel

:shifty:

I bet you wish you had this last night.... :shifty:

9k9wfb.jpg

But heard of similar stuff, sounds beautiful. How did it taste?

Bill'n up some dutch atm....

Lol I try to stay away from sweets most of the time.

I can't really taste it, have been sick since I picked it up, can't taste shit. It's not harsh, but powerful.

Gareth l Rare

9k9wfb.jpg

I can't really taste it, have been sick since I picked it up, can't taste shit. It's not harsh, but powerful.

Had bubble gum hayz last day of college = this

ztw7rb.jpg

the ideas you get when your mashed are unreal haha

9k9wfb.jpg

Had bubble gum hayz last day of college = this

ztw7rb.jpg

the ideas you get when your mashed are unreal haha

Lmao.

I know, I come up or say some of the dumbest but funniest shit.

when i smoke weed i feel weightless, zone out, feel my eyes slightly closed up, space out, im really quite unless spoke too.

I forget everything. Like legit everything. If someone says something to me then i try to think of what they said it's a blur. I'll walk out side walk back in side then it feels like i never went outside. Only side effect that i don't like. Friends say its just because the weed is trying to make you not think about anything (stress).

I like it on the weekends. My gf smokes sometimes and she laughs and has the time of her life. Guess weed isn't for me too much/

Tom (Rendition)

MDMA - bext experiences. increases intensity of experience.  drink lots of water, have something to chew/suck on.

Laughing gas:  Makes you cry with laughter every time, mildly spaced out.  Ashame it only lasts a couple of minutes.

"Pills" - never sure what I've actually taking, I'd say 9/10 I've been scammed.  Never had any effect.

Poppers: I hate feeling that my ring is loose.

Mkat: Little bit energtic and stuff

Weed:  Usually just mellowed out.  Rarely the giddy high.

Mushrooms: Taken twice, felt no effect.

Don't take drugs anymore.