[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Drugs

Jon

I wanna know what you guys have done and how it effects you. I have smoked weed like 20 times, and I never get like the classic high person. I don't start laughing, I don't get hungry, only thing is my eyes get red. If I get very high I get a massive body buzz that does not feel good and I feel like I have a sore throat or my nose is bleeding or I'm pissing myself. What the fuck is that? Anyone have a possible clue to why it does that. I have tried smoking out of pipes, bongs, blunts, same thing every time.

I know some kids that are into shrooms and salvia now, which is too hardcore for me, but anyone tried those? I watched my friends all do salvia and all their stories were just fucked after. They claim only bad thing about salvia is the obvious smoke in your lungs but besides that it's not bad for you. Any clues?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snow

• Its zeh noob

• TJ

• Gareth l Rare

Weed isn't a drug. A drug is something you create in a lab,

weed is a plant you grow, and has natural effects when lit on fire.

But by the sounds of it, you don't get good weed.

If you plan on smoking again, do it with friends (makes it farrr more enjoyable)

Don't smoke more than you think you can handle, or else you'll get a "bad high".

As far as your nose bleed, I've never heard of it... I would do some research on it because

some people are actually allergic to weed (which is rare.) But you might have gotten some shitty "Dirt weed"

Just take it easy, and don't over do it. I recommend trying some "Purple" weed,

It's pretty decent for a medium smoker, and gives you a great high.

nty my bodies a temple.

I lol'd

drug

noun ( ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE )  /drʌg/ [C]

Definition

• any natural or artificially made chemical which is taken for pleasure, to improve someone's performance of an activity, or because a person cannot stop using it

weed is a drug m8

ontopic: I'm not a weed expert but you probably just got some bad weed

Gareth l Rare

NTY pieter i agree with TJ tbh, only reason why weed is illiegal is because of politions but thats another story

IMO reason your not getting the "classic high" is because your not smoking the right stuff

weed is a plant (no shit) :shifty: for example, a rose, you get different colours which are different types but its still a "rose"

same for weed, you got hundrods and hundrods of different "strains" each have diff flavours and tasts and highs as well as side effects.

IMO always read up and do your research b4 you do any type of drug. Thats just me though but trust me its best to no your shit.

I dont do any other drug other than "natural drugs" eg weed/shrooms/salv yet to try other two but just money.

People will say to do cirtain drugs but dont listen to someone on a forum about effects no matter how trustworthy they are, research it yourself and then decide.

[edit] reason why i say dont trust anyone, drugs have diff effects on everyone. Just because someone has a good trip doesnt mean YOU WILL, it could end up being a BAD TRIP and you were none the wiser because you took someone els's advice.

Although i dont condone any other drug than natural substances GL but IMO stay with weed just try different strains and research.

drug

noun ( ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE )  /drʌg/ [C]

Definition

• any natural or artificially made chemical which is taken for pleasure, to improve someone's performance of an activity, or because a person cannot stop using it

weed is a drug m8

That's the common misconception people have with the marijuana plant... Calling it a drug places it in the eyes of the public, in the same bracket as heroin, cocaine ect. That's why it's so looked down upon by the general community. Have you ever wondered why cigarettes are very rarely labeled as "Drugs"? Think about it.

What Gareth said, do your research before using any.

And yea, try a diferent kind. You might react diferent to it.

Just enjoy in moderation.

drug

noun ( ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE )  /drʌg/ [C]

Definition

weed is a drug m8

That's the common misconception people have with the marijuana plant... Calling it a drug places it in the eyes of the public, in the same bracket as heroin, cocaine ect. That's why it's so looked down upon in the general community. Have you ever wondered why cigarettes are very rarely labeled as "Drugs"? Think about it.

Weed is a drug. So are alcohol and caffeine. Diference is, they are accepted by the community and are generally rare make money with via a crimial circuit...

I wanna know what you guys have done and how it effects you. I have smoked weed like 20 times, and I never get like the classic high person. I don't start laughing, I don't get hungry, only thing is my eyes get red. If I get very high I get a massive body buzz that does not feel good and I feel like I have a sore throat or my nose is bleeding or I'm pissing myself. What the fuck is that? Anyone have a possible clue to why it does that. I have tried smoking out of pipes, bongs, blunts, same thing every time.

I know some kids that are into shrooms and salvia now, which is too hardcore for me, but anyone tried those? I watched my friends all do salvia and all their stories were just fucked after. They claim only bad thing about salvia is the obvious smoke in your lungs but besides that it's not bad for you. Any clues?

God damn I thought I was the only one that got that sensation. I get it like 30% of the time and get really paranoid, other than that I just get hella red eyes (even off of like 5-6 tokes) and drymouth occasionaly.

Yokes, drone, grass, salvia, cocaine, solvents

That's about it, as for the reasons you piss yourself.. Maybe you just shouldn't smoke it if you have no positive effects off it?

Gareth l Rare

I wanna know what you guys have done and how it effects you. I have smoked weed like 20 times, and I never get like the classic high person. I don't start laughing, I don't get hungry, only thing is my eyes get red. If I get very high I get a massive body buzz that does not feel good and I feel like I have a sore throat or my nose is bleeding or I'm pissing myself. What the fuck is that?

God damn I thought I was the only one that got that sensation.

:o

I wanna know what you guys have done and how it effects you. I have smoked weed like 20 times, and I never get like the classic high person. I don't start laughing, I don't get hungry, only thing is my eyes get red. If I get very high I get a massive body buzz that does not feel good and I feel like I have a sore throat or my nose is bleeding or I'm pissing myself. What the fuck is that?

God damn I thought I was the only one that got that sensation.

:o

Haha qft :p

I've smoked weed. Idk... I've been told im super funny when i'm high. My teeth always feel wierd likei cant stop chomping down, and my ears feel like they are on fire :p.. Also feels like i'm drooling but i'm not. I fucking hate that.

I think I can explain all you guys having these weird reactions.. You have no tolerance for it the more you smoke it the more you can chill with it

I smoke weed regulary, take Vyvanse for school, and on the weekends do an assortment of drugs, not boasting in anyway though. Not trying to make it sound like I do crazy shit every weekend, but I've had my fair share. Pretty much only things I haven't done are PCP, Meth, and Heroin; I'll continue to stray away from those as long as I live. My only guess is to why you do not enjoy weed is that you are getting some bunk ass dirt weed. I'd stick to major dank or high quality strains of bud. Depending on where you live can be a factor in what kind of weed you get. My advice is to not pursue weed with the intent on getting "fucked up." It's all about vibeing and feeling a mild euphoria. Don't think about it too much, everyone has THC receptors lol, anyone cant getting blazed :D