• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• Ow 3 Hit

• Camo

• Zero

Fuck swine's in florida and there's only 1 death in the u.s.

First of all, the only death in the U.S from Swine Flu is from a 2 year old MEXICAN baby that came to the United States FROM Mexico.

That's just retarded, thanks Media!

I'm not scared of swine flu and yeah that baby doesn't really count. The thing i'm worried about is school closing down (make it up during next school year or summer) and all sports being canceled. With the economy how it is everybody's gonna be too fucking scared to do anything.

I'm not scared of swine flu and yeah that baby doesn't really count. The thing i'm worried about is school closing down (make it up during next school year or summer) and all sports being canceled. With the economy how it is everybody's gonna be too fucking scared to do anything.

That scares me too. Everybody gets brainwashed easily. Such as OP, no offense.

At first we didn't think it would be able to survive the cold conditions of Canada and the US. It's evolving at a rate that the infection level should triple each day, and if there is no cure in a month we are probably looking at 30M+ Infections and 200k+ Fatalities.

Dont you think thats a lil too much? Seems like it :X, if not thats crazy.

Naw it seems possible to me, Idk bout you but It was a geuss :)

dmonspawn

Everyone I know in my school is like "Mikey.... your coughing... you have the swine flu stay away from me!" My bio teacher made this girl in a corner as she coughed once "swine flu" and today when I was working out after school everyone was talking bought swine flu..

Kinda scary though as two schools so far(that I know of) are shut down in my state and there are cases of it in my county in Illinois, oh crapolas. :sick:

I C0NN0R I

If it gets bad ima go to australia, :D Nothing bad happens down under!  :ph43r:

Actually every state of AU has at least 1 case of swine flu, but i don't think we have any casualties, ad i don't think it affects anyone as badly as it does the mexicans. lol.

Actually every state of AU has at least 1 case of swine flu, but i don't think we have any casualties, ad i don't think it affects anyone as badly as it does the mexicans. lol.

......"The Mexicans"

And "The Mexicans" only die because of poor health to begin with. It can be treated, but in Mexico their all to poor to do anything. So they die, but meh. Shutting down schools isn't going to do anything. You'd have to tell every person to stay in his/her own house for a year.

I C0NN0R I

......"The Mexicans"

And "The Mexicans" only die because of poor health to begin with. It can be treated, but in Mexico their all to poor to do anything. So they die, but meh.

Exactly, and that's why it only seems to be affecting mexicans...

Fuck. Let's deport Richard.

LOL  :lmao:

On a more serious note: ...what will become of taco bell...?  :upset:

On topic: 35,000+ people die in the US from influenza each year. No biggie. They're just humans. We can replace em.  :omg:

I C0NN0R I

On topic: 35,000+ people die in the US from influenza each year. No biggie. They're just humans. We can replace em.  :omg:

What's more is we ENJOY replacing them.  :lol: ;o

What's more is we ENJOY replacing them.  :lol: ;o

LMFAO YUPP ;)

Don't really find it scary, if you don't live in a 3rd world country it's not really like it would actually kill you.  ;)

im thinking this shit will turn into resident evil....which i think would be quite a jokes way for the world to end.

......"The Mexicans"

And "The Mexicans" only die because of poor health to begin with. It can be treated, but in Mexico their all to poor to do anything. So they die, but meh.

Exactly, and that's why it only seems to be affecting mexicans...

Lol, sounded extremely racist. "The Mexicans" live in other places other then Mexico. lulz

Adolesc3nt

the whole thing is bullshit. Its no where near as big of a deal as people are making it out to be. The news is just trying to scare the shit out of people for ratings. The normal flu is more dangerous than the swine flu. Take off your surgical masks mother fuckers

I C0NN0R I

Scary stuff. time will tell what happens....

It's only scary if you believe the shit the media feed you.

Reached Washing two days ago, but the cases still have to be confirmed.

I'm not that worried, i'm only worried about my school closing down.. since it's my senior year.