1 Year of doing nothing....

Adam

Got this from one of the 'gym instructors' at my gym...

*Breakfast - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein & healthy cereal.(Muesli etc.)

*Mid-Morning Snack - 2-3 pieces of fruit (Banana, Apple etc.) & Handful of nuts(Almonds, Walnuts, Peanuts, Brazil Nuts and Cashews)

*Lunch - Tuna salad or Turkey Salad

*Afternoon Snack - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein

*Evening Meal - Chicken & mixed vegetables (Broccoli, Cabbage, Spinach, Asparagus)

*Evening Snack - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein

Too much whey.

u ever heard of a big or strong guy say ' too much protein'?

You'll just crap out the excess protein, but if you really do drink TOO MUCH protein, you're gonna wreak havoc on your kidneys. Good luck with osteoporosis and kidney stones. Moderation is key.

u silly boy, u think drinking protein causes skeletal cancer/wastage ROFL?

Yes, it does. Too much of anything is going to tax on your system. You'd be a fool to even think it wouldn't.

Don't be ignorant to say high amounts of whey protein is not going to affect your kidney/liver.

Do some research, it's not broscience. You're just angry cause you shove like 6 scoops of protein and call it a meal.

Don't tell me how to diet m8.  :facepalm:

Tom (Rendition)

Lean meat is gonna be better than whey any day of the week.  You are telling me that some burnt out, pressed, processed poweder shit is gonna be better than animal carcus.  No way.  I would never want more than 25 percent of my proten to come from supplements.

Got this from one of the 'gym instructors' at my gym...

*Breakfast - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein & healthy cereal.(Muesli etc.)

*Mid-Morning Snack - 2-3 pieces of fruit (Banana, Apple etc.) & Handful of nuts(Almonds, Walnuts, Peanuts, Brazil Nuts and Cashews)

*Lunch - Tuna salad or Turkey Salad

*Afternoon Snack - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein

*Evening Meal - Chicken & mixed vegetables (Broccoli, Cabbage, Spinach, Asparagus)

*Evening Snack - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein

Too much whey.

u ever heard of a big or strong guy say ' too much protein'?

You'll just crap out the excess protein, but if you really do drink TOO MUCH protein, you're gonna wreak havoc on your kidneys. Good luck with osteoporosis and kidney stones. Moderation is key.

u silly boy, u think drinking protein causes skeletal cancer/wastage ROFL?

Yes, it does. Too much of anything is going to tax on your system. You'd be a fool to even think it wouldn't.

Don't be ignorant to say high amounts of whey protein is not going to affect your kidney/liver.

Do some research, it's not broscience. You're just angry cause you shove like 6 scoops of protein and call it a meal.

Don't tell me how to diet m8.  :facepalm:

dont even wanna get u started on sterons insulin & gh, holy fuk

1k is weak shit...

dig deep sack up and feel the pain

i lift 100kg bench off 3 baked beans and a lettuce leaf.

who u think u r? keifsoap?

l0l

Lol made me giggle when somebody said u eat 6 scoops of protein and call it a meal Reevesy.

Its kinda true though, u have like a litre of milk, loads of whey protein, and some peanut butter and call it a meal lmao.

Not even gonna say owt cause we all know your diet is shit

Lol made me giggle when somebody said u eat 6 scoops of protein and call it a meal Reevesy.

Its kinda true though, u have like a litre of milk, loads of whey protein, and some peanut butter and call it a meal lmao.

Awww tom ur making me cry now, brb eating some chicken n rice

Good lad, thats a healthy meal. Eat well and you might get some lean gains

i think its funny how u base my whole entire diet off of 1 shake and a sandwich i made in the past lol.

i think its funny how u base my whole entire diet off of 1 shake and a sandwich i made in the past lol.

lol, im only jokin  :D

• 2 weeks later...

I could eat couscous/brown rice with plain chicken breast all day every day but variety of lite sauces make it gooo0od.  Tuna with couscous/rice is good too.